Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Rhode Island Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Rhode Island Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: dynamic

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Posting Guru

PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.
Pete Halpen Jr
First 'un-official' RI Chapter GTG...?

I realize that it's last minute, but there is a car show in Fall River, at BCC this weekend. It was supposed to be last weekend but it was rained out. It is called "Cure for Kids" and all the proceeds go a local family to help with medical bills and such. There is always a good turn out and it's a great cause. It is Sunday the 29th, starting at 8am. I will be there again and hope to see as many of our new RI Chapter members as possible.
Here is a FaceBook link:
Pete Halpen Jr | Facebook
2001 F250, Platinum Edition (1 of 2482,thanks Ed),PAA #114, CC, SB, 4x4, auto, 295k +, DP TUNER - Live Tuned, Casserly Stg 1's, WW, 1.0 housing, ISSPRO's, 8.5" lift, 38" Kumho's, 20" welds, 4:30's, 4" turbo back, 6637, 650 dash, '08 diff cover+tailgate, '05 Lights+Grill, RiffRaff HPX,FRX+OCR, 522hp+1006tq Thanks to the new ZIGGY mod!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:59 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

dynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPete View Post
I realize that it's last minute, but there is a car show in Fall River, at BCC this weekend. It was supposed to be last weekend but it was rained out. It is called "Cure for Kids" and all the proceeds go a local family to help with medical bills and such. There is always a good turn out and it's a great cause. It is Sunday the 29th, starting at 8am. I will be there again and hope to see as many of our new RI Chapter members as possible.
Here is a FaceBook link:
Pete Halpen Jr | Facebook

Sounds like a great idea! However I will not be able to attend as it it my wedding anniversary this weekend and the wife needs to be "taken care of"

put me down for a rain check!

ps... I couldnt find anything about the show in the link. Also you have to be a facebook member to see anything.

Click Here to become a RI Chapter Member

Tom - Rhode Island Chapter Leader

"Speed is just a question of money... How fast can you go?" - Mad Max
Old 08-29-2010, 08:47 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

dynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to alldynamic is a name known to all
Pete,

how was the show?

Any pics??

Click Here to become a RI Chapter Member

Tom - Rhode Island Chapter Leader

"Speed is just a question of money... How fast can you go?" - Mad Max
Old 08-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Posting Guru

PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.PlatinumPete has a great reputation on FTE.
Pete Halpen Jr
It was very good. I don't have any pics, but my sons buddy was taking some. I'll have him send me some and try to get some posted, but it won't be for a couple days. I'll be out of town for work and won't have internet, but as soon as I get back I'll get some up.
2001 F250, Platinum Edition (1 of 2482,thanks Ed),PAA #114, CC, SB, 4x4, auto, 295k +, DP TUNER - Live Tuned, Casserly Stg 1's, WW, 1.0 housing, ISSPRO's, 8.5" lift, 38" Kumho's, 20" welds, 4:30's, 4" turbo back, 6637, 650 dash, '08 diff cover+tailgate, '05 Lights+Grill, RiffRaff HPX,FRX+OCR, 522hp+1006tq Thanks to the new ZIGGY mod!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:52 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Rhode Island Chapter