Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Junior User

breno1987 is starting off with a positive reputation.
1992 Flareside rear step bumper

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a rear step bumper for a 1992 flareside -I've searched every scrap yard and auto recycler within 100km of my home, as well as a vicious internet search with no luck whatsoever! My flareside has the indented fiberglass bumper that is flush with the rear of the body and I don't like the look of it, nor is it very functional. I've seen alot of flaresides from the same era with a step bumper and I would really prefer it. I have even taken bumpers off of standard model f-150's and rangers, rigging my own mounts and trying them, but it just doesn't look natural.

Is there ANYONE out there that has a flareside sitting around as scrap or know of any place that would have this part I am looking for. I would love to work out an arrangement to purchase it, pay for shipping etc. and get it up here to Canada. Any help would be much appreciated. THANKS!!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Postmaster

nflfreak43 has a good reputation on FTE.nflfreak43 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breno1987 View Post
Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a rear step bumper for a 1992 flareside -I've searched every scrap yard and auto recycler within 100km of my home, as well as a vicious internet search with no luck whatsoever! My flareside has the indented fiberglass bumper that is flush with the rear of the body and I don't like the look of it, nor is it very functional. I've seen alot of flaresides from the same era with a step bumper and I would really prefer it. I have even taken bumpers off of standard model f-150's and rangers, rigging my own mounts and trying them, but it just doesn't look natural.

Is there ANYONE out there that has a flareside sitting around as scrap or know of any place that would have this part I am looking for. I would love to work out an arrangement to purchase it, pay for shipping etc. and get it up here to Canada. Any help would be much appreciated. THANKS!!
hey actually the Fiberglass smooth bumper "roll pan" is not stock. if you was closer i would trade ya but that aint gonna happen with ya being in canada.

AOD, red clutch packs, 2" OD band, Rebuilt/upgraded valve body, Stall coming soon
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Senior User

FlaresideF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflfreak43 View Post
hey actually the Fiberglass smooth bumper "roll pan" is not stock. if you was closer i would trade ya but that aint gonna happen with ya being in canada.

Would you be intrested in selling it? I have a 95 flareside and ive been looking all over for a rear bumper.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Postmaster

nflfreak43 has a good reputation on FTE.nflfreak43 has a good reputation on FTE.
and do what run around without a bumper? and no..

AOD, red clutch packs, 2" OD band, Rebuilt/upgraded valve body, Stall coming soon
Old 02-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Senior User

95stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
^^ haha i was just thinking the same thing

1995 F150 Flareside 4x4
351 E4OD Mark III conversion 186k and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgonzalez1988 View Post
I have a 75 supercab highboy 2wd f250
Old 02-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Senior User

503racing is starting off with a positive reputation.
are you still looking for the rear stepside bumper? i got one in Pa. getting pics and gonna post them. overall its good dont believe its rusted or dented, but needs the plastic trim pcs.
96 dodge ext cab HD 2500 v-10
05 jeep wrangler unlimited
94 mitsubishi 3000 gt vr4 twin turbo
Old 04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Senior User

Millenium Edition is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 503racing View Post
are you still looking for the rear stepside bumper? i got one in Pa. getting pics and gonna post them. overall its good dont believe its rusted or dented, but needs the plastic trim pcs.
Not sure whether he is or not, but I am lol
1992 F-150 XLT Flare Side, 351W, E4OD, 4x4, Extended Cab. Work-In-Progress
1990 F-350 XLT Lariat, 7.3L Naturally Aspirated IDI, E4OD, 2WD Dually, Crew Cab.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks

Tags
1978, 1992, 1995, 1997, back, bumper, bumpers, f150, flare, flareside, ford, rear, rollpan, side, step, truck