Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Senior User

The Freak is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone Looking For A Good Running 400??

Hey Guys,

Just curious if anyone was looking for a good running 400 Ford engine?? I'm trying to get rid of the engine out of my 75 Crew Cab project. I drove the truck until January of this year and then pulled it into the shop and started tearing into it. Well, now that pulling is wrapping down, I plan on getting back on it a little bit!!

The engine ran great, didn't smoke and actually had a decent amount of power. Since it's in a 4x4, it has the rear sump pan. I will sell it complete.....carb to pan, brackets etc. As far as I know, it is stock, but it does have an Offenhauser intake on it and a Holley carb. It also has headers, but the collectors are rusted through so they probably wouldn't be much use to anyone.

I'm asking $500 for it, but I am open to offers. I'm also going to sell off some of the other Ford truck parts that I have so let me know if you are needing anything, and I can let you know what/if I have it.

Thanks guys!!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Senior User

The Freak is starting off with a positive reputation.
Engine is sold!! I still have plenty of other stuff laying around so let me know if you are looking for anything!!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:34 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
400, building, good, running, sb, truck