Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2010, 05:06 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Renaissance Festival

2010 Michigan Renaissance Festival

Anyone interested....Rumor has it, they have beer . I guess that a couple of other things happen there as well .

Truthfully though, it is a pretty cool event.

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Look here, there is beer here.. I knew I smelled something..

2010 Michigan Renaissance Festival Buccaneer Beer Fest

day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Bring your pocketbook for beer. haha.

you gotta have some will to watch the stage shows at renfest, otherwise its a lot of walking around and spending money.
Deadbob is almost always funny.

There are a few where they grab people from the audience.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:48 AM
Post Fiend

Bring your pocket book, period.. But again, I have always had a riot there. Dead Bob is my favorite, I agree. The spanish sword fighters were fun. ANyhow.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
I tried to get this going 2 years ago I think it was.
Nobody was interested in going to the RenFair. Not sure whats up with that.

I came up with a great idea for it, but I'll have to spend a year planning it.

Zombie invasion. =)
Gotta get over 100 people to dress up as zombies and raid the fair. Will be EPIC in proportions.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Post Fiend

I thought with 69 views, there might have been a couple of people to add something.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Post Fiend

See how frustrated I've been for the last few years now Pat?

I, personally, think a majority of the views on stuff like this is from other CL's, administrators, and other chapter people just looking around.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 AM
Posting Guru

officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm going with the wife september 18th or 19th. We might take both of the kids this year. Last year we took our oldest (3) the weekend of the mystical theme. The youngest was only (1) and there is no place for strollers.

Its a hard place to meet there due to the parking being directed by idiots.

If people want to go lets do it. The way some of these michigan meetings go, I might be the only supporter like I was at the snowfest in frankenmouth.

No worries I will take pictures and post.

As for now getting ready for a roadtrip to Alabama and Georgia.
02 Ex. LT 7.3 diesel. 4" SS 409 MBRP. AFE stage 2 w/pro guard air intake. DP Tuner F6: N/S, Stock, 80e, 120r, 80t, high idle. CCV. Autometer Cobalt gauges Boost, Pyro, Trans, Fuel Press., Oil temp, Volts. Kenwood KVT-512. Rear DVD headrest. F-650 dash. Viair extreme duty compressors. ORU roofrack w/ 8 PIAA ATP, and PIAA 1500 rear lights.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:59 AM
Post Fiend

Parking, yes, meeting.. I dont know, should be able to set a time and place.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:53 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Neal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud of
I have been to a few Rennaisance Fairs in several different states. They are always a blast and plenty of fun. The one on Long Island was the smallest but still worth going to.
97 F250 Rosewood Stage II.75's, DP Tuner Live Tuned, Modded H2E, Terminated HPOS, Comp 910's, ARP studs, Swamps Pushrods, 6.oh Cooler, BDP elec. reg. return fuel, Valair full feramic clutch, RSK, D60, SD 1 ton springs DRD INMATE # 40
Neal's Pics and H2E install
Tennessee Chapter Leader Join Chapter here
Old 08-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by officer131 View Post
I'm going with the wife september 18th or 19th. We might take both of the kids this year. Last year we took our oldest (3) the weekend of the mystical theme. The youngest was only (1) and there is no place for strollers.

Its a hard place to meet there due to the parking being directed by idiots.

If people want to go lets do it. The way some of these michigan meetings go, I might be the only supporter like I was at the snowfest in frankenmouth.

No worries I will take pictures and post.

As for now getting ready for a roadtrip to Alabama and Georgia.
Yeah, Snow fest bombed this last year.
Everyone was busy or broke. Really was a big bummer on that. haha

Ren fest is great fun.
But all comes down to scheduling and what not. Who can go when and what time does.. yeah

You all get it. =)

With a place as big as ours though, you need a game plan and such when you do it. If we all just meet and walk in and split up.

Boooring *yawn*
Old 08-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Post Fiend

It is the same with the Winterfest though, had it been a bigger group, who knows where everyone would have headed.

You need a meeting place, a follow up lunch place maybe. And then a wrap up. Not everyone wants to hang with Dead Bob

Old 08-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Post Fiend

Thats what was nice about the Nov get together. we had someplace to meet and have fun, we could conversate with anyone we wanted, a gift exchange raffle and some pictures, and then an after party. Made for a great time.

Same with the cookout, that worked out great, just nobody has really had the time available for a lot of the stuff.

I tried to set something up with Tim1 as well to camp out over in silver lake, but his Did wasn't to hip on us all staying on their property.

I also asked Tim1 about having a big diesel day at their shop, and Dad wasn't to keen on that as well.
Which would have been a real killer event!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Post Fiend

Thats what was nice about the Nov get together. we had someplace to meet and have fun, we could conversate with anyone we wanted, a gift exchange raffle and some pictures, and then an after party. Made for a great time.

Same with the cookout, that worked out great, just nobody has really had the time available for a lot of the stuff.

I tried to set something up with Tim1 as well to camp out over in silver lake, but his Did wasn't to hip on us all staying on their property.

I also asked Tim1 about having a big diesel day at their shop, and Dad wasn't to keen on that as well.
Which would have been a real killer event!
Old 09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Post Fiend

So My sister in law went last Saturday.. She took my oldest with her. This was a bad thing for her.. It rained the whole time she was there. My Son had a riot, came home with one of those toads that croaks when you rn the stick up his back, and a sword..

Al, are you still going this weekend?

The boy has a game Saturday and Sunday this week, not sure of the details as of yet.

Old 09-13-2010, 08:08 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
1987, 2010, festival, michigan, renaissance