Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Michigan Chapter Members Map

Click here for the Michigan Chapter Members Map

If your name is not on the map, then add your First name, Username and City/Town. Be sure you add a push pin icon on the Town/City where you call home.

You must sign up for google maps in order for it to work. There is no cost to this.

If you do not want to signup for a Google account, then make a post that you need help with adding your information to the map. Be sure you have your first name and location in your post.

If your name is not on the map, then add your First name, Username and City/Town. Be sure you add a push pin icon on the Town/City where you call home.

You must sign up for google maps in order for it to work. There is no cost to this.

If you do not want to signup for a Google account, then make a post that you need help with adding your information to the map. Be sure you have your first name and location in your post.

Last edited by glruff; 06-12-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Removed dead Help links
Old 08-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Thanks George, that could be very usefull.

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey Pat, you are welcome.

Maybe you can start adding members to the map for the chapter.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
I was thinking the same thing.. was just waiting for the home computer to get back on line..

day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:57 PM
Post Fiend

Just a heads up guys, while at lunch I am upgrading the map using the "where are you now thread" please let me know if anyone has an issue with that. By the way, I am also looking at the profiles, if they have not posted in a year or so, I am not putting their sticky on the map..

Old 08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Posting Guru

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
Thanks Pat!
2014 Escape Titanium Ecoboost 2.0crappyMPG!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:36 PM
Postmaster

fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
Pretty sweet idea. I never even thought about doing something like this.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/MatthewSimmons08/f150]
Old 09-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Post Fiend

Well, Using the Members Roll Call, and the Where are you Thread, I have updated the map. I know that I have missed a few members, and HOPE that you will point it out when you get a chance, but for now, it is done!!!

Old 09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Posting Guru

maevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud of
Nice work Pat Thank you.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Junior User

chris3421 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
How about me?
Old 09-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Post Fiend

I apologize, I did learn to save after a while, that is part of the reason I may have missed some people..

Its fixxed!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
If I am on here, Please be sure to remove me.
Nobody needs to know where I live.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Senior User

John Diem is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by just another truck View Post
I was thinking the same thing.. was just waiting for the home computer to get back on line..
Pat Lincoln Pk Is our weekend house Harrison Michigan Is were I live mignt help someone if they needed help around Harrison MI John
Old 10-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Pat's cabin is up here on lilly lake John.
Harrison isn't far from me. =)
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Senior User

John Diem is starting off with a positive reputation.
Works for me I may have worked on it. John
Old 10-02-2010, 06:01 PM