Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Northern Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2010, 02:04 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
NorCal GTG/Tech Day August 28th.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/98...ml#post9221732

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
Sounds like fun! I may be able to make it, though it would be more in the capacity of helping others with their projects as all my projects that I could actually use help on are not exactly mobile...

I have friends in the North Bay who were planning to move that day, but I was just told yesterday that they're having some escrow problems and that the moving date may get pushed back a bit. If that happens, then I would indeed be freed up to come down that day provided that nothing else crops up in the meantime. I have a gig in Sacramento the next day, so I would have to jam over there for that, possibly Sat. evening.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:01 AM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Sweet!

I'll "let" you help me!

I know I could use another pair of hand on my rear axle seal.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Postmaster

Fat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to all
Come on down guys! I'm right off 101.
Early 99 F250 PSD 4x4 CC 6spd Common Mods 300,000+ Miles, No longer driven daily
1964 Falcon Convert 289 Toploader 9" 4 Wheel Disks
Nov '10 Recipient: "dedicated report-back tech thread poster" award!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
I'm gonna have to beg off on this. It's 3+ hour drive each way for me and I'm having transportation issues to deal with at the moment...

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:03 PM

Maybe next time, Tiger.

Wait, that didn't sound right....Maybe next time, Dan!

Stewart
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Elder User

rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.rustyrelic has a great reputation on FTE.
The GTG/tech-day was good time with great people. Andy has a great location with lots of room, I was there from 11:30 to 4:30 and had fun tinkering on a single cyl. diesel engine powering a generator. Sorry I had to miss the BBQ. Next time I'll get it on the calender early so I can stay all day.
Andy, count me in on your R&R 6speed tech day, I'd like to help you with that project.
Thanks again for hosting the GTG.
Reno
Old 08-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Postmaster

Fat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to allFat Diesel is a name known to all
It was great to have everyone out. I only shot one pic all day and it was Reno (rustyrelic) and my dad looking over his rig. It'd be great to have you up for the new trans when that goes in. I think Peter said he'd like to be here for that one too. Special thanks to Stewart for all his troop rallying!

Yes... sharp eyes will notice the intercooler under that F600 hood!

Click the image to open in full size.
Early 99 F250 PSD 4x4 CC 6spd Common Mods 300,000+ Miles, No longer driven daily
1964 Falcon Convert 289 Toploader 9" 4 Wheel Disks
Nov '10 Recipient: "dedicated report-back tech thread poster" award!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter

Tags
f250, fte, gtg, hill, morgan, sacramento