Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Senior User

ZakMay09 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Zak May sailorjerryskid friedchicken129
Hey man, I just found your thread (I'm a new user as of today) and I want to commend you on having an awesome collection of cars. I can really appreciate what you've done with the Expy. The scenery shots with the Expy are absolutely amazing. Awe-inspiring photos for sure. You have inspired me to visit Alaska sometime soon with my Expy. If you could send me the link somehow to the thread about your Excursion, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm interested in what happened.

Thanks so much man.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Post Fiend

AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakMay09 View Post
Hey man, I just found your thread (I'm a new user as of today) and I want to commend you on having an awesome collection of cars. I can really appreciate what you've done with the Expy. The scenery shots with the Expy are absolutely amazing. Awe-inspiring photos for sure. You have inspired me to visit Alaska sometime soon with my Expy. If you could send me the link somehow to the thread about your Excursion, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm interested in what happened.

Thanks so much man.

well thank you! i know i have not got much done to the expedition yet but i plan to over time make it "mine". i also try to enjoy the great state of alaska i live in every chance i can.

here is the link to my excursion post.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...aled-pics.html

i hate to say it but i screwed up tonight, i left the expedition in drive as i got out of the truck and it rolled very slowly into the garage. luckly no damage except me feeling stupid

they are calling for snow tomorrow so we shall see if that comes about, i'm ready for it!
2011 F-150 Limited #3679 6.2 V8 4x4, Retrax bed cover, Husky mud flaps and wheel liners, HIDs, 35% tint
2002 Excursion Limited V10 4x4, 2.5/2" lift, HIDs,LEDs,20" DC wheels
1998 Expedition XLT 5.4 4x4,HIDs,16x8 ultra wheels,LEDs, HIDs
1991 F-250 lairat 4x4 5.0, 7'6" BOSS snow plow, Back Rack, Strobes, Work lights
Old 10-25-2010, 07:40 AM
Senior User

Very nice! I live in Florida, so snow is anathema to me. I've definitely visited my dad in Indiana during the winter time so I've seen and played in snow before. My dad is also on the forums here. He has a F250 Power Stroke Diesel so he stays in the other forum section but if you see him around, hes pretty fun to talk to about driving Ford's (lots of history).

At least the Expy wasn't damaged in your mistake.

You X on the other hand, that was a decent run in the lady gave you. After all that pain and heartache though, at least you are getting it back better than before. That lady had no chance. Glad you are ok and back on the street.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Post Fiend

AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
alittle snow...

Click the image to open in full size.
2011 F-150 Limited #3679 6.2 V8 4x4, Retrax bed cover, Husky mud flaps and wheel liners, HIDs, 35% tint
Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Senior User

Those are some amazing pictures! Maybe I'll take a couple of what the weather is like down here and we can compare the two.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Post Fiend

added chrome door handles today, i did not use the whole handle cover as i was going for the lincoln navigator look insted of cheezy aftermarket look lol i think it goes well with the rest of the chrome on the truck, i'll try to get some clean pics later on.

before

after

miles we're sitting at now
Old 11-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Senior User

I just hit 93k yesterday in mine
Old 11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Post Fiend

first snow of the year, at my house

expy and my excursion

Old 11-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Post Fiend

we have just been getting hammered with the snow so far this winter...i hope it keeps up!

Old 11-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Postmaster

Moto Mel has a great reputation on FTE.Moto Mel has a great reputation on FTE.Moto Mel has a great reputation on FTE.Moto Mel has a great reputation on FTE.Moto Mel has a great reputation on FTE.
Beautiful, just beautiful. Right now I'm jealous and wish I was there to enjoy the snow and do some wheelin', but if I were I'd probably wish I wasn't in the morning and want to come back south.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Senior User

You have no idea how jealous I am. Those pictures equal loads of fun. Here in Florida, we don't get white stuff falling from the sky. You are truly blessed, that's for sure. Christmas, I'm looking to get a headlamp mod. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it and install.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Post Fiend

alloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakMay09 View Post
You have no idea how jealous I am.
Spoken like one so truly ignorant of a morning commute after a fresh snowfall.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloro View Post
'Tis true haha maybe one of these days though. I really want to live with my dad in Indiana sometime soon so maybe I'll get that chance.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloro View Post

haha yeah, nothing beats commuting right after the first snowfall....

YouTube - nov, 8th 2010 commute PT2
Old 11-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Post Fiend

alloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to allalloro is a name known to all
I wonder why the Trailblazer didn't drive itself out of there?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:26 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Expedition & Navigator

Tags
1998, 2001, 2044, 54, excursion, expedition, f150, ford, grill, iac, installing, lights, pics, truck, xlt