Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Let's welcome our newest member!

Hey all, help me in welcoming our newest member, slimjimcap, to the Nebraska chapter!!

Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 08-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Posting Guru

carolinaranger90 has a good reputation on FTE.carolinaranger90 has a good reputation on FTE.
swedishbaystater
Welcome slimjimcap, your gonna love it here, while I am not a member, I am always on here, and there is a GREAT bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge and support.

See you on the threads!

'94 Saab 900SE-Turbo
'95 150 EB Ex.Cab R.I.P
Drew
Old 08-13-2010, 10:03 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Welcome to the chapter! Great bunch of people around here, jump on in the conversations!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:53 PM
New User

slimjimcap is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello all, thanks for the welcome and the opportunity to learn/soak up some knowledge!
I apologize for not getting to this thread sooner.
..the reason I use this website is because I own a beautiful:

1995 F150 XLT 4x4 ext. cab, 5.0 v8, riding on 31x10.5x15 wheels/tires
..105,000 miles when i purchased, 126,xxx today..
I hope to get some pictures up soon..

..has a few aftermarket touches from previous owner which i have left on, the man was 2nd owner of the truck(I am 3rd).. He also owned a small trucking company and took good care of this Ford before i bought it in April 2009 from a dealer..

This is the first vehicle i have owned and changed my own oil and filter.. because i can get under the truck without any jacks needed.

I do not have nearly any wrenching experience, but I like to read and imagine being able to do any service listed in the Haynes manual in my own garage.. hah
I did build houses for 6+ years, so i can work with my hands, but engines and suspensions and such, no experience.. I've watched my buddy change my front brakes, he made it look easy..

I like to take care of my vehicles, but understand its a complex series of components working flawlessly together to propel me down the highway or over some trails in the hills, and I am interested in further understanding how the machine was built/functions..
I am interested in "performance" recently..

I NEED a new exhaust from the cat back!! any tips on local muffler/pipe shops to hook me up??

Carolinaranger, that damn avatar made me blow on my screen..twice.. then i realized i was the fool..
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome where do you live?. Sounds like a great truck you have there.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 PM