Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2010, 11:17 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Terminator Engineering T1 Update!!

We are happy to announce that we had the opportunity to run a production prototype T1 pump from Oregon to Tennessee and back. We put it through everything we could over the 6347 mile trip and it performed flawlessly. Here is just one of the data graphs in 120 Race from the track at RRE and as you can see it is maxing out what Jody is calling for. The pump was run on 180cc Stage 2 injectors and DP Tuning. We will be experimenting in the coming weeks with new tunes that call for more ICP as we think we can get over where it is now, but only time will tell.

Joey has been working on the T1 for some time now, but it looks like he is getting what he set out to achieve, true medium oil from a single pump. Of course IMO duals are the only way to go, but hopefullly the T1 will provide an economical choice.

Attachment 26429
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Because racetruck

duck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud of
I am just amazed how the DC drops off mid run. I bet with tuning, it will perform even better. Keep us posted Clay!

Peter - NHRDA# 5078
2003 F250 CCSB 6.0 All the usual goodies and then some
2000 Excursion 7.3 - Lots of parts SOLD 2/2014
1996 F250 XCab LB 4wd 7.3 PSD
Old 08-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Senior User

TerminatorEng. has a good reputation on FTE.TerminatorEng. has a good reputation on FTE.
Clay , Thank you very much for stepping up to the plate to volunteer as a tester. It takes guts to do this, as you have a slight chance of a failure happening in the middle no where. I'm very happy that workd out. The T1 is coming up on 3 years of R&D.

Thank you,
Joey@TE
02 Excursion Limited-Terminator HPOS, DPTuner
97 F350-Wide Open Performance built engine, Big Oil, Twin Turbo(114mm/76mm), DPTuner.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Posting Guru

bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorEng. View Post
Clay , Thank you very much for stepping up to the plate to volunteer as a tester. It takes guts to do this, as you have a slight chance of a failure happening in the middle no where. I'm very happy that workd out. The T1 is coming up on 3 years of R&D.

Thank you,
Joey@TE

i won the Terminator shirt at RRE...now that i have the shirt i guess i need to save for the pump

SHAWN : PAA# 102 --
2012 F250 CC Lariat FX4 / White Platinum / 3.55e
2009 Outback Sydney 310BHS
Gone but not forgotten--2001 / 7.3L / 2wd / CC/ lwb / manual trans / dually / 160K
Old 08-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Senior User

TerminatorEng. has a good reputation on FTE.TerminatorEng. has a good reputation on FTE.
Congrats on your win!
02 Excursion Limited-Terminator HPOS, DPTuner
97 F350-Wide Open Performance built engine, Big Oil, Twin Turbo(114mm/76mm), DPTuner.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:17 PM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
I almost wish I knew about this a little sooner, my pump was dying and I would've gladly volunteered to be a beta tester...

Looking at the numbers, let me be one of the first to say: I'm definitely interested!
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
Black Beauty The Mighty 6.0: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Big Red Beast The Mighty Excursion: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old 08-19-2010, 02:17 PM