Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to the X today?

Old 12-12-2011, 06:29 PM
BigLouEx
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, struggling posting pictures. Work on it later tonight. Picture are in my garage.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:58 PM
fordboy67
Cargo Master
TD and Txtinct, looks like you guys had a great time wrenching and hanging out! I need to find someone up here in MN to share the fun with. Although, I won't be boing any wrenching in the driveway for a few months!

Old 12-12-2011, 07:05 PM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,884 Likes on 1,137 Posts
Ok FL boys, I drove like 2500mi to go to RRE and more recently 12hrs each way to N.E.S.T. gtg in PA. I have gone as far as TX to help a friend change injectors and on a whim, drug an FTE brother's truck from NJ to Lead Hill, AR.

All in 2011. I think you guys could plan a GTG - after all, this is about the nicest time of year (at least south of Orlando ).

Listen, the boys, Daisy and I are coming down after Christmas. Prolly Titusville for a couple days then Sebring for New Years. Pick a day and we'll meet y'all someplace. Bass/Reset - how about Lake City for lunch Dec 27 or Jan 2???

Old 12-12-2011, 07:14 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru

Originally Posted by BigLouEx
OK, struggling posting pictures. Work on it later tonight. Picture are in my garage.

Lookin good Lou !!!

Old 12-12-2011, 07:54 PM
BassFantasizer
Hotshot
Received 4,657 Likes on 2,597 Posts
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason
Ok FL boys, I drove like 2500mi to go to RRE and more recently 12hrs each way to N.E.S.T. gtg in PA. I have gone as far as TX to help a friend change injectors and on a whim, drug an FTE brother's truck from NJ to Lead Hill, AR.

All in 2011. I think you guys could plan a GTG - after all, this is about the nicest time of year (at least south of Orlando ).

Listen, the boys, Daisy and I are coming down after Christmas. Prolly Titusville for a couple days then Sebring for New Years. Pick a day and we'll meet y'all someplace. Bass/Reset - how about Lake City for lunch Dec 27 or Jan 2???
Jason -- My anniversary is Jan 1 and I'm absolutely sure that my wife's plans for that weekend will have priority. Just saying....

But I'm in for Dec 27. Things are slow at work that week. I'm already covering for one of the guys during this slow period. He can cover for me that day.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:58 PM
hardRESET
Why yes, it is that big..

Fa la la la la lal la la...

... Bass/Reset - how about Lake City for lunch Dec 27 or Jan 2???
The 27th in Lake City sounds pretty good for me as I will still be on vacation but the better half will still have to work so if would just be myself. What would the plans be to do? Hopefully in 2 days Bass and I will be doing introductions, so if Bass could hook up then too we could bring you into the Florida fold...

Old 12-12-2011, 08:22 PM
809taino
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hardRESET
The 27th in Lake City sounds pretty good for me as I will still be on vacation but the better half will still have to work so if would just be myself. What would the plans be to do? Hopefully in 2 days Bass and I will be doing introductions, so if Bass could hook up then too we could bring you into the Florida fold...
Man, did I miss the party? Im down to ride @Reset and @bass. We can meet on Lakeland or something. I'll bring my tool box and a camera. Maybe we can rally up a few members from the Florida chapter and have a tool party for a few hours...

Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts

And that's how GTG's are formed!

Originally Posted by BassFantasizer
Jason -- My anniversary is Jan 1 and I'm absolutely sure that my wife's plans for that weekend will have priority. Just saying....

But I'm in for Dec 27. Things are slow at work that week. I'm already covering for one of the guys during this slow period. He can cover for me that day.
Originally Posted by 809taino
Man, did I miss the party? Im down to ride @Reset and @bass. We can meet on Okeechobee lake or something. I'll bring my tool box and a camera. Maybe we can rally up a few members from the Florida chapter and have a tool party...
See?

Stewart

Old 12-12-2011, 08:26 PM
809taino
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lakeland looks more balanced.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 PM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,884 Likes on 1,137 Posts
Ok, lunch on the 27th in Lake City - Roadhouse?

Franko is over in Bradenton, we could prolly talk him into a Lakeland party. Sheldon Plankton is down there somewhere too - who else am I forgetting from the 7.3 group??? I'm trying to talk Frank into swapping injectors in another thread right now....

Old 12-12-2011, 08:45 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru

I am goining to herd the VA chapter !.......cept east and west is like north and south for you FL guys.......you can't get there from here ! You have to go somewhere else and start......

Old 12-12-2011, 08:49 PM
G550_Capt
Freshman User
WeatherTech Floor Liners and Mats

I got the WeatherTech Digital Fit floor liners (450021 Tan) for front seats of my 2005 Excursion and the WeatherTech All Weather floor mats (W25 Tan) for the 2nd row.

The front fit is really nice and the color is maybe a half of shade darker then the tan trim in my Limited.

The rear are two interlocking mats and just barely fit as they are, not trimmed. I wanted as much coverage as possible so I'm good.for now. If I decide to trim them later it will be very easy to trim to fit. The color is like the front, maybe a half of shade darker then the tan trim.

I ordered them from the WeatherTech web site. I had read some where that the Digital Fit did not fit the Excursions so I call them before I ordered them. They assured me that will fit and they were right. They come in Black, Gray, and Tan. I order them the night of the Dec 6th and got them on Dec 12th.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:54 PM
BassFantasizer
Hotshot
Ok, lunch on the 27th in Lake City - Roadhouse?

Franko is over in Bradenton, we could prolly talk him into a Lakeland party. Sheldon Plankton is down there somewhere too - who else am I forgetting from the 7.3 group??? I'm trying to talk Frank into swapping injectors in another thread right now....
The Roadkill works for me.

Lakeland is 5 hours driving time from Tallahassee. And if I bring the wife, the 3.4 bathrooms stops that are required for a drive of that distance puts it over 6 hours. Just a bit far for a day trip.

Franko? I don't recall the name. I grew up in Bradenton and still have family there. I travel down several times a year, so if I can figure out who he is I'll make a point of hooking up with him one of these trips.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 PM
hardRESET
Why yes, it is that big..

Talking Chattering up the WDYDTTXT thread...

Do you think that we should move the thread over to the Florida Chapter? We can keep it the same for now for the 3 of us and possibly more that I see on the FTE Florida Chapter map that live up in the northern half here (but they might not be EX men). I think that the breakdown now would be to try and start moving this GTG now. We can try and do another one that I thought someone in the Florida Chapter tried to get fired up in the Lakeland area. It is just going to be really hard I think during the holidays to get everyone to commit on the same day and in the same location, so maybe tiny baby steps during the holidays?

I am not trying to leave the southern Floridians out by no means here. Just stating what I would assume are facts right now...

Old 12-12-2011, 09:09 PM
BassFantasizer
Hotshot
Do you think that we should move the thread over to the Florida Chapter? We can keep it the same for now for the 3 of us and possibly more that I see on the FTE Florida Chapter map that live up in the northern half here. I think that the breakdown now would be to try and start moving this GTG now. We can try and do another one that I thought someone in the Florida Chapter tried to get fired up in the Lakeland area. It is just going to be really hard I think during the holidays to get everyone to commit on the same day and in the same location, so maybe tiny baby steps during the holidays?

I am not trying to leave the southern Floridians out by no means here. Just stating what I would assume are facts right now...
Agreed. Let's start with something that we know is doable. If central Florida wants to do the same, that's two baby steps in the same direction.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to the X today?