What did you do to the X today? - Page 2440 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

What did you do to the X today?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 02:02 AM
Semper Fi Tell I Die!

Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
thronsonskip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee Matt View Post
Last time somebody tried to steal my truck

how many times this happened? were they trying to take it across the border?
Old Today, 02:06 AM
Senior User

Watcher58 has a good reputation on FTE.Watcher58 has a good reputation on FTE.Watcher58 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanEx View Post
Holy crap man! Way to make me feel like a bad Ex owner...that thing looks brand new, great job
LOL-it has now rained very heavy for over 24 hrs. Flash flood warnings---I live near a canyon. The X hasn't moved from the garage and been outside since the rain started--and neither have I and Henry the Schnauzer (my sidekick when wife is not here--and when she is)

Click the image to open in full size.
2005 Limited, V-10, 4WD, Hypertech Max Power Programmer, Rear Hellwing Anti-Sway Bar, Roadmaster Active Suspension, LED Foglights, Silverstar Headlights, soundproofing all doors and hood, Cold Air Intake, V code Spring swap, Hawk SD Pads, Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors, 18 inch SVT RIms with Michelin LTX A/T tires
Old Today, 06:25 AM
Posting Guru

ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher58 View Post
Henry the Schnauzer (my sidekick when wife is not here--and when she is)

Click the image to open in full size.
Is Henry part of the polishing equipment?
Old Today, 06:38 AM
World Famous Mod

WE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputation
Hey Eric, We are in desperate need of some garage construction update pictures here!

How is the EX's new home coming along?

Tom 2005 Excursion XLT V-10 4X4, '04 SD 18"s, Modded X/B's, 35" Nittos, 4.88s.
'08 Mirrors, Hellwig, Ultra-Gauge, Banks Headers, 5 Star Tunes, GlowShifts, Ranchos.
ASPEN GREEN (Jolly Green Giant) Grey Cloth Interior, WeatherTech Mats.
'89 SeaRay 220CC 325HP Mercruiser Alpha, Full Camper Canvas, 11' Achilles 8HP Merc.
'14 Jayco Eagle Premier 338RETS TT, Hensley Arrow, Prodigy P3, TST 507RV TPMS, 61'.
Old Today, 07:52 AM
Senior User

Watcher58 has a good reputation on FTE.Watcher58 has a good reputation on FTE.Watcher58 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExxWhy View Post
Is Henry part of the polishing equipment?
Afraid not--I do everything around the house and act as chaffeur when he wants to go to the Post Office (a main recreational pursuit in Hays, MT) He starts howling at me the moment I get home--sounds like a coyote. Oh, the ingratitude!
2005 Limited, V-10, 4WD, Hypertech Max Power Programmer, Rear Hellwing Anti-Sway Bar, Roadmaster Active Suspension, LED Foglights, Silverstar Headlights, soundproofing all doors and hood, Cold Air Intake, V code Spring swap, Hawk SD Pads, Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors, 18 inch SVT RIms with Michelin LTX A/T tires
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Senior User

Twitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to all
We packed everything up at Morgantown, WV and are in route to Sturgis, SD. I won't have any pictures for you guys until we get out the Sturgis. The EX is getting a lot of miles this summer....

'03 Limited 6.0
Stock rims, 285/70/16, 05 Headlights, SCT Livewire, EGR Delete, Sinister Coolant Filter Kit, S&B Intake, Magnaflow 4" Turbo Back Exhaust, ARP 625+ Studs
Excursion Member Map
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun View Post
We packed everything up at Morgantown, WV and are in route to Sturgis, SD. I won't have any pictures for you guys until we get out the Sturgis. The EX is getting a lot of miles this summer....

You're starting in West Virginia and winding up in South Dakota?

Have you ever considered visiting civilization?
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Elder User

Drunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdDrunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdDrunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdDrunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdDrunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdDrunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdDrunken_Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
Stan is getting his AT3030 XL installed today. WOOOO!!
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Senior User

Twitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to allTwitchyleprechaun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassFantasizer View Post
You're starting in West Virginia and winding up in South Dakota?

Have you ever considered visiting civilization?
Haha. We passed a few places that had that civilization you speak of but decided it wasn't for us.
Old Today, 11:07 AM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanEx View Post
Holy crap man! Way to make me feel like a bad Ex owner...that thing looks brand new, great job
About to give mine the same treatment tonight. Today is The Monster's Birthday

He'll be getting a full detail this evening and tonight.
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
The Monster: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Rudolph: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun View Post
Haha. We passed a few places that had that civilization you speak of but decided it wasn't for us.
We've got friends and family scattered from WV to Minnesota. (My folks were born and raise is small farm towns in Western Minnesota just a good 3-wood from South Dakota, my wife's family is in KY and TN.)

That entire stretch is a lot prettier country than the so-called civilization!

But be wary of banjo music. Always be on the lookout for banjo music!
Old Today, 11:16 AM