You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Aftermarket Parts Include:
- Off Road Tech winch bumper ($1600)
- 4" Icon / Donahoe Racing lift springs (top dollar lift, rides better than stock) ($1300)
- Bilstein 5100 shocks ($300)
- 35" Toyo AT on 16" Ultra Claw wheels, tires have 30-40% (plenty of room for 37" tires)
- Banks Technicooler intake system (intercooler, intake elbow, and piping) ($1200)
- Garrett PowerMax upgraded VGT turbo ($1600)
- 3 ISSPRO Gauges (EGT, boost, fuel pressure) with custom installation ($400)
- 4.30 Yukon gears, front and back (best aftermarket gears, no noise) ($1700 installed with all new bearings and seals)
- Detroit TruTrac limited slip in rear axle ($600)
- finned aluminum rear differential cover ($100)
- full sound deadening - two layers of B-Quiet Ultimate and RAAMat Ensolite EVERYWHERE (even behind dash) ($800)
- Pioneer DVD/Nav system with Bluetooth, satellite radio, IPOD interface, etc ($1300)
- 5-channel Alpine PDX-5 Amplifier (4 door speakers + sub, sub not yet installed) ($500)
- Rhino-lined bed and tailgate
- PIAA 520 fog lights ($220)
- WeatherTech molded floor liners, front and back ($180)
- more I'm sure I can't remember
2003 F250 FX4 Sport, 6.0L Diesel, TorqShift Auto
- 4" Icon springs, Bilstein shocks, 4.30 Yukon gears, Detroit TrueTrac, Off Road Tech winch bumper
- ISSPRO EV2 Gauges (Pyro, Fuel PSI, Boost), Banks Technicooler, Garrett PowerMax VGT
Currently wrecked... again. Rebuild to come.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.