Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Nominations/Volunteers for NEW Vermont Chapter Leader

Nominations for Vermont Chapter Leader are now open.

Before nominating someone, be sure they are willing to accept the position.

Nominees/Volunteers please introduce yourself and provide a brief detail of what you do and where you live. Also, please add your first name to your signature if it's not already there.

If you have any questions feel free to send a PM to myself or glruff or otherwise post your question.

Chapter Leader Guidelines and qualifications are here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Guidelines are here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09

Last edited by SteveBricks; 08-02-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Fixed links
Old 08-02-2010, 08:41 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Steve, neither page will open, says cannot open.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 08-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Try them now, Jim
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-02-2010, 09:09 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
moe better thanks Steve
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 08-09-2010, 06:15 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Ok is this where I throw my hat into the ring for moderator?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Admin Emeritus

Do you mean to say you're volunteering for Vermont chapter leader? It's not the same thing as a moderator.

If you're volunteering for chapter leader, this is the place
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-09-2010, 06:32 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Ok is this where I throw my hat into the ring for moderator?

Jim...going after Steve's job isn't the way to promote harmony between the Right Coast and the Left Coast. I think you mean Chapter Leader.

For what it's worth...I don't think you can come up with a better candidate that Jim!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Accepted, he'll fit right in with the rest of the CL's lmao

Jim, pm me with your telephone no. and the best time we can chat for a few minutes.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 08-09-2010, 09:29 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Do you mean to say you're volunteering for Vermont chapter leader? It's not the same thing as a moderator.

If you're volunteering for chapter leader, this is the place
Shoot for the moon.

Ok George I need to clean out the inbox first.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Post Fiend

99f350sd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.99f350sd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Love to do something but no time and 3 small kids/wife and truck to fix, you know how it is LOL...

Dick
USAF 76-80
CX500 TURBO ORIG OWNER
Old 09-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
So Jim, how about introducing yourself to the VT members.

Last edited by glruff; 09-06-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:56 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

So who is Jack? Hmmmmm...
used to be game named you don't know jack.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator

You can also introduce yourself Jim. lol

BTW, you passed.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:13 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Ok George glad I passed the secret test.
hello all I am Jim, aka wildstang, love Fords have 7 of them, live in Orange. Love winter and snowmobiling, on a ski-doo of coarse. Have full time family, job and continuous maintenance of my "fleet" so spare time is very rare but I would do my best to keep the forum on the good path.
ant questions fell free to ask but no guarantee of an answer.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats Jim, wildstang for stepping up to lead the VT chapter!

You may assume the position.

If may take admins a few days to set you up with the powers, when they do we will chat on the phone.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter