Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Elder User

Colo79Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Truckfest 2010!!!

Truckfest 2010 is coming to Bandimere Speedway in Morrison on August 8th (Sunday)

Hope to see some of you guys out there!!

I have a grudge going with a friend who is running a twin turbo cummins truck, and i have been slowly improving my truck so I can whoop up on him (and get lots of free beer out of the deal).

Im not going to lie, i'm a little nervous, he is running 70 pounds of boost, so ill be running a 100 shot of nitrous to make sure I can get the best of him.

If any of you have never been to this event, or have been to it a few years back, I HIGHLY recommend coming and checking it out. Truckfest has grown to be as successful an event as the super chevy show, pinks all out, and a few of the marque events at Bandimere!!

Its not just drag racing, but also BIG truck show, rock crawlin, sled pulls, they even have semi races (no trailers).

COme watch the racing, listen to the live band, check out some bad assed trucks and see some true hicks out there.

Bandimere Speedway
Old 08-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Posting Guru

ceetwarrior is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey bratha, I'll be there, of course! I wanna see your 100shot, woot! I've got some slicks you can borrow! Cause your gonna need 'em!

I just lowered my truck 4", disk brakes, poly etc.... nothing to make it faster... yet... but it looks cooler, lol Very excited for tkfest 10!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Elder User

Your truck looked great out there Sunday, too bad it rained out before first round..
Old 08-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Posting Guru

ceetwarrior is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks dude. I made it to the 2nd round but just left. Did they end up running more or just calling it cause of the rain?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Elder User

They called the race, I didnt even get to run 1st round...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to all
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Ah man! I wish I had been moved back by then so I could have been there for it. Hopefully next year I will be back!
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(offy DP, Holley 465cfm, EFI exhuast manifolds, walker y-pipe, ARP head studs, D.U.I. HEI distributor) C6-NP208F, 2 1/2" rough country lift, 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT
Old 09-16-2010, 12:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter

Tags
2010, bandimere, colorado, cummins, diesel, fest, festcolorado, photos, racing, semi, show, truck, truckfest, trucks