Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Gone But Not Forgotten

ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Cover for Truck/Camper Shell Needed

As stated,want to buy one for my '59 that has a good sized shell.I've been told it will probably need to be a universal type,due to the odd dimensions of trucks of that era.Do you know of a supplier that won't cost me my left nut?Thanks,Steve.
Anthony...Hey Kevin....Silly Boy...Hey John...Hey Dan... WOW! OYE!...OH
CRAP...just for giggles...GREAT JOB...Nice Work Tard!...takes a "womans
touch"...TeeHee...you jerks."
Old 08-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Posting Guru

George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Assuming you're looking for a cover for a pickup WITH a topper...? Look at a cover for a Suburban or like vehicle. The sillhouette may be similiar - or a smaller truck??
Old 08-21-2010, 10:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners

Tags
1978, bedliner, camper, cover, covers, ford, shell, truck