Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
68-72 F250 leaf springs

I need a pair of rear leafs from a 2wd 68-72 F250 with the flex-o-matic option.
I can pick up within 200miles, I'll be in Boise this Saturday as well.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Senior User

CT is starting off with a positive reputation.
We have a '72 sitting out back. I realize that I am too far away for you in NE, but you have me curious. What is the flex-o-matic you are talking about? I want to see if ours has it.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Senior User

mrcman58 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello ford six,
I have around 8 pairs of them that i have cut from pickups i have parted out, what i did is torched the frame and saved the spring hangers as well is the springs all as a complete unit. ( was easier that way for me ) i am in central calif - Los Banos. if you want to pay shipping i will give you a pair i am cleaning up my yard and for some reason i didnt chuck the springs, at least not the 67 to 72 stuff. if you want some pics let me know. Jess
Old 07-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT View Post
We have a '72 sitting out back. I realize that I am too far away for you in NE, but you have me curious. What is the flex-o-matic you are talking about? I want to see if ours has it.
Flex-O-Matic is this big goofy looking variable shackle. When lightly loaded, the spring is at full length, and has a bit softer of a rate. When loaded down, the shackle contacts the spring about 6" further forward, making it stiffer.
I recently changed computers, so I don't have access to the pic I took years back, but I'll try and get one here before too long.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
6872, 72, f100, f250, ford, leaf, parts, spring, springs, srpings, truck, trucks