Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Freshman User

Balian is starting off with a positive reputation.
[WTT] : [D60 front and rearTotally rebuilt] [4" Lift kit]& [1992 Toyota Previa] for

[WTT] : [D60 front and rearTotally rebuilt] [4" Lift kit]& [1992 Toyota Previa] for
A Decent 4x4 that will seat 4 people,
Details of D60's
Click the image to open in full size.
Dana 60 limited slip rear end fully rebuilt:
Bearings, seals, shoes, rotors and wheel cylanders, turned.
Posi fluid, E brake cables, gasket grease and painted black.
Front end Dana 60 fully rebuilt: above pinion axle
Limited slip, u joints, inner grease seals, v seals, posi fluid, hub lock nuts, hub o rings, gaskets.
Custom steering linkage/tie rods & Leaf springs with hangars to fit 1978/79 1/2 ton bronco or pick up.
Can fit 40"s
This kit bolts right onto your 78/79 Bronco because it came out of a 79 Bronco that was totaled.
My plan was to build up my 78, tub it out and flare it, stick some 40" tires on her
However, I discovered after sitting 8 years in the garage, it rusted out really really bad, I abandoned it 4 years ago, but Ive still got all the parts and have been thinking to start up this project again, unless I can get a decent truck that with start and go to some decent places.
4" Lift kit for 78/79 Bronco with 5 BFG Muds, 35x12.5x15 on white 5 spoke steelies. It is missing one C bushing. Its possible it might be in my garage somewhere, Id have to get motivated to look for it though.
Lots of tread left and spare still has rubber nubs.

Im in Vancouver BC
Old 07-11-2010, 09:37 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles

Tags
1992, 4, d60, f150, kit, lift, previa, toyota