Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Junior User

HarleyScooter is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford private offer $750 Discount

I know I saw it in a thread but I can not find it again. It had something to do with build it on line and ask for a local deal or something. Can someone explain the process? Thanks
Old 07-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Posting Guru

svt2205 has a good reputation on FTE.svt2205 has a good reputation on FTE.
I got mine (expired back in June I think) after requesting a printed brochure from the fordvehicles.com site. Just requesting a copy doesn't mean you will get the private offer discount. Worth a try, but it's hit and miss.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:24 AM

senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
Just request the brochure...you could probably call cust svc too. but the brochure online request is the easist.

Previous Truck 2008 F250 6.4 with lots of upgrades and a suspension upgrade from Torklift International StableLoads
Old 07-09-2010, 08:37 AM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
I got one in the mail last month and I stacked it with all the other incentives for my focus.
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 07-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Junior User

I tried the brochure request and nothing yet. If they do send one is it an e-mail or do they send it to you regular mail?
Thanks
Old 07-09-2010, 11:37 AM

senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
regular mail.

Previous Truck 2008 F250 6.4 with lots of upgrades and a suspension upgrade from Torklift International StableLoads
Old 07-09-2010, 12:27 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
I just threw mine away from the mail a couple days ago. If you are a registered owner you are likely to get one. I get the magazine thingy too.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 07-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
I just threw mine away from the mail a couple days ago. If you are a registered owner you are likely to get one. I get the magazine thingy too.
Thanks for the info I have been buying new Fords since 1985 the last being the wife's 2008 Edge Limited. We do get a magazine from Ford every so often. I just thought if there was an extra $750 that might be available I would try to get it.

Senix, thanks I guess I was just being impatient, thinking most stuff is done on the internet.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:45 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
I would be happy to send you mine. But I doubt if they are transferable.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 07-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
I would be happy to send you mine. But I doubt if they are transferable.
Thanks but you are probably right, I also doubt if they are transferable. I will not hold my breath but if it comes I will sure use it. I ordered the truck Wednesday the K&N filter came in last week and the tonneau cover should be here today. Only 6 to 10 weeks until I can put this stuff on.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Senior User

skylinekw is starting off with a positive reputation.
What tonneau cover did you get?
Old 07-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinekw View Post
What tonneau cover did you get?
Truxedo model: LoPro QT. It seems ok and has a lifetime warranty.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Senior User

Mule Ldy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Private Offer

Harley Scooter: I may have received the $750 coupon, but threw it out when I thought it meant I had to use it on a vehicle in the lot.....I always order. When I arrived at the dealership a month or so later, they added the discount to my order when they heard I had bought two vehicles from them before.....no coupon involved . My truck hasn't actually arrived yet....so I'm only assuming all is well.....tho I do have a signed statement from them.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Elder User

FORDTUF1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I got one too and I think it expired in June too. I told the dealer, but with the deal I have beaten them down on the tiny 750 doesn't even matter.

Right now my MSRP is $57,625 and my deal is $48,800. I'm pretty certain they aren't making anything on the deal. I used the line, after a couple weeks of haggling and playing them against other dealerships, "even if you don't make money on the sale you'll earn a lot of warranty work over the next several years". Don't know how much that helped but $9,000 off MSRP on a 2011 6.7L is sounding better every minute. I just can't wait until tomorrow to go to the bank and pick up the truck right after!!
Old 07-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Elder User

cummins cowboy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDTUF1 View Post
I got one too and I think it expired in June too. I told the dealer, but with the deal I have beaten them down on the tiny 750 doesn't even matter.

Right now my MSRP is $57,625 and my deal is $48,800. I'm pretty certain they aren't making anything on the deal. I used the line, after a couple weeks of haggling and playing them against other dealerships, "even if you don't make money on the sale you'll earn a lot of warranty work over the next several years". Don't know how much that helped but $9,000 off MSRP on a 2011 6.7L is sounding better every minute. I just can't wait until tomorrow to go to the bank and pick up the truck right after!!
dude that is an excellent price, I would jump on that. I always figure about 10.5% off sticker gets you to msrp then right now there is a $1500 incentive, you are well below those figures. that is a great price.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:31 AM