* 1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
* 2. Remove the ignition switch lock cylinder.
(1) Insert the ignition key into the ignition switch lock cylinder and turn to the RUN position.
(2) Push the (A) ignition switch lock cylinder release tab with a punch while pulling out the (B) ignition switch lock cylinder.
* 3. If equipped, twist the tilt wheel handle and shank and remove.
* 4. Release the (A) four clips and remove the (B) steering column opening cover.
* 5. Remove the upper and lower steering column shrouds.
(1) Remove the three screws.
(2) Remove the lower steering column shroud.
(3) Remove the upper steering column shroud.
* 6. Remove the multi-function switch.
(1) Remove the two screws.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.