Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
July B/S thread

Guess it's my turn?

Welcome to July Connecticut!
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 07-01-2010, 04:48 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good job Jim.
Hi everyone.
Well I am playing hookie today and taking my son to NY city to the American Museum of Natural History and the new Lego store grand opening in Rockefeller Center for his b-day next week.
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 07-01-2010, 04:59 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Sounds like a fun day for your son Andy.

Beautiful weather today anyhow.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 07-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Morning all. Another beautiful day out there. Enjoy it now cause its going to get hot again this holiday weekend.

NorthEastSevenThrees <-- link to our homepage
Old 07-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Darksider

rtcalabrojr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Morning Ct, welcome to July! Well off to work again.

1955 F100
351c/c6 8.8 3:73 posi MII airbags
I smell cookies! click to check out the truck
http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/rtcalabrojr/
Old 07-01-2010, 05:45 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.
Brendon Montstream StreamlineElec
Good morning CT! Sounds like a nice day planned, Andy, enjoy. New Haven and Durham for me today. Another expensive fuel day. ;(

Old 07-01-2010, 05:56 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys.
Brendon you are going to be down my way.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:15 AM
Post Fiend

Hi Steve
Old 07-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Postmaster

rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Morning Everyone,

Great job with the link Jim. I would of never remembered it was July.

RAY
Old 07-01-2010, 07:19 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Hey Andy and Ray, time flies when your having fun!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to all
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Good Morning ya'll. Lovin the weather, too bad it's not gonna last long.
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(offy DP, Holley 465cfm, EFI exhuast manifolds, walker y-pipe, ARP head studs, D.U.I. HEI distributor) C6-NP208F, 2 1/2" rough country lift, 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT
Old 07-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
happy july everybody! points to jim!

andy that trip sounds AWESOME. legos are great.

my bike no longer has a tractor seat, i put a low profile harley sportster seat on it. it fits perfect, i didnt really need to do anything to mount it. i was even able to leave the tractor seat mount under it in case i want to switch back for a ride.

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to all
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Ah man! That doesn't sound nearly as cool Aaron!! Haha. I was at Eli's in middletown last night, and I asked my g/f what we should get. We had talked about nachos earlier, so we decided to go with those. Then I mentioned the "buried" fries(smothered in melty cheese and BACON!!). She told me that they were too similar. WHAT!? Bacon is one very important difference there, and then...the fries. Enough about that. I wanted to tell you, Aaron, that I guess that is the true place for cougars! Good gracious! I was there WITH my g/f, and these two, rather attractive I might add, cougars were eye humpin me. Fantastic.

Sorry for the long post gents. Have fun Andy and son!
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(offy DP, Holley 465cfm, EFI exhuast manifolds, walker y-pipe, ARP head studs, D.U.I. HEI distributor) C6-NP208F, 2 1/2" rough country lift, 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT
Old 07-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Posting Guru

Newenglandfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Newenglandfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Andy have fun in NY and watch out for those museum characters after dark!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:48 AM