- Remove the door pillar covers, they are simply snap in pieces.
- Remove the door handle cover and remove the door handle bolt.
- Remove the Power Window/Lock console, again it's snap in, just push upwards on the outer edge. I simply fed mine through the opening in the panel, some prefer to remove all of the harnesses.
- Check the bottom of the panel to see if there are 2 screws (some models have, some don't), and remove if present.
- Remove the inner horizontal window trim.
- Push upwards on the panel to remove.
Lots of words, but it's pretty simple. The panels are held in place by "hooks" that clip into the door frame, just don't try to pull it straight outwards or downwards and you'll be fine.
Thanks for the info. Mine was a little different than yours, though. There was a screw under the door pillar at the top corner of the door panel. The door handle cover needed to be pulled straight off on the front edge, then the back comes out if you move the cover in the forward direction. No inner horizontal window trim to remove. The whole panel just lifts upward and off. Three tabs at the bottom of the panel just drop right into the corresponding door holes when reinstalling as you mentioned.