You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
While you're looking recline the seat a couple of notches. If too upright the headrests smack you in the back of the head. These are still rods inserted in the seats I assume? Reforming the angle should work.
I would probably try to buy it at a local dealer. There is a small chance they have changed the design of the replacement 07 headrests to match the 2010's pitch. Also might be worth it to take one out and take it to an upholstery shop and see if they can bend it a bit or replace the bars.
1978 F250 Lariat 4x2
2008 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x2
2 pieces of cardboard
one small piece of plywood
one 2ft length of square or round pipe just big enough to fit over headrest pole
1. Remove headrests
2. place one piece of cardboard on the ground
4. place headrest on cardboard
5. cover head rest with second piece of card board
6. place plywood on top of headrest
7. have one person kneel on the plywood to hold the headrest in place
8. have the other person slide the pipe over the pole and bend it down about 1/2" or as desired
9. reinstall head rest and enjoy your 2010 expedition
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.