Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Chapter Meets Planning
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2010, 08:33 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Or/Wa GTG

The Oregon and Washington Chapters will be having a joint GTG August 28/29 on the Columbia River! Good times will be had by all...
Old 01-30-2012, 11:08 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Aw man i saw this post and got excited but then realized it was 2 years ago.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 02-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Junior User

67fordtruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
Dangitt! I just thought the same thing!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Senior User

Red460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The moderators need to delete some of this old stuff. For all intensive purposes you better throw a nod to NorCal chapter too, for this stuff.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:00 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post

The Oregon chapter is having it's annual GTG at my shop again this year on May31/June 1. I'm only 40 miles South of the Columbia River in the center of the state, and any Washington Chapter members are more than welcome to our GTG! I live on an old radar base, and have TON'S of room! If you want, I could post an invite in your chapter?
Old 03-11-2014, 07:19 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post

The Oregon chapter is having it's annual GTG at my shop again this year on May31/June 1. I'm only 40 miles South of the Columbia River in the center of the state, and any Washington Chapter members are more than welcome to our GTG! I live on an old radar base, and have TON'S of room! If you want, I could post an invite in your chapter?
It would be great of you posted in the WA chapter. The chances of our members making it are pretty slim BUT there is a chance. As it looks now, I wouldn't make the trip, but the future is always changing.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-11-2014, 07:23 AM

I'll make a post in your chapter. We both have the same problem. Most of the members are on the West side, and East side members have too far to go to get to a GTG. Maybe your members in the Yakama/ TriCitys area would like to come to ours. The last two years we've had a blast and now make it a weekend event......
Old 03-11-2014, 07:36 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Well, you never know till you try. August is far away still so there is a small chance even I could make it in my bronco. It all depends on work and what condition the bronco is in at the time.

Once the post is up and I've logged in on my pc, I'll put a link for it in the BS thread to get a bit more attention.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-11-2014, 07:41 AM

I just made the post, and the GTG is May31/June1 not August...
Old 03-11-2014, 08:11 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Oh crap! I must have been reading the first post haha. My bad. Still, we got some distance so we will see.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-11-2014, 08:11 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Chapter Meets Planning