Picture competitionsFord truck picture competitions, voted by you!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
I want to do a F-350 only contest, Post up pictures of your truck.
Make sure you include specifications, (The Bigger The Picture, the Better)
----------------------------------------- First 10 Truck's are in! Any after that and I'll contact you for the next round.
Here's the rule's: And with that - entry threads are now going to begin popping open These are the updated rules for all classes - for all to see ~
1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) WITHIN THAT CLASS
2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. If after two weeks have passed there are less than ten but more than one entries, the entries for that round will close and the deciding poll will run anyway. If there is only one entry it wins by default and moves on to the CHAMPIONSHIP round. Contestants may only enter ONE TRUCK per round.
3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 700 by 800 pixels in size (no links to other sites. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size by committee to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round
4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions
5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND.
After ten regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceding ten rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest.
6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are anonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...
7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active until the last day of the month. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run until the following sunday night at the latest. Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.
8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site
9) REPEAT ENTRIES: Out of sportsmanship, it is asked that if you want to enter a following contest, enter no more than two in a row. After waiting for one in between, you may enter again. THIS WILL NOT BE ENFORCED! It is a request, in order to give others a chance. ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted.
10) PRIZES: 1st place winner in each round will receive a free one year paid membership to Club FTE, which provides access to extra features such as the Club FTE Members Only forum. Those who already are supporters will be given a twelve month extension to the membership they already have.
PS: "You're damn right we're doing it again!"
Keep In Mind there are Entry Thread's in the other forums.
Let's show 'em how us "Classy Classics" roll...
I've yet to have a contest that didn't have at LEAST 2 Bump-Sides in it, and this one isn't goin' to be an exception!
hey all, first kick at the cat here!!! she aint perfect, but she sure is purdy in our eyes. good times, the wife and i have workin on her.
1970 f350 crew cab dually 1 ton. 360 c6 trans, 70 in the rear. mucked up paint 71 gem top topper. if it's liquid, it leaks!! plans are clean her up, paint her satin black, possibly slam her down a couple inches, but not too far.
kinda like the red headed stepchild in this family of jeeps!!!
now get out there and vote for this newbie in the forums and to fords!!!
here is my f-350 with plow and dump bed yes shes not painted . i have been working on her for a couple of years . upgraded to disc brake up front ,ps conversion ,replaced all sheet metal including the cab . i also did a dura spark conversion to get rid of points . an yes shes a 4x4. so vote for me also a newbe to this . an yes shes one hell of a work truck . she has a 390 4speed d70 rear d44 front
7 Spot's Left, Hey Both of you need to add better pictures, Like in The Angle of My Truck Here:
When the weather is good, Go snap a ton of pictures of your trucks, Showing the engine, the whole exterior, the interior, the grille, etc etc. and post 'em here, I started this thread Very early, So your fine.
F350 Crew Cab, 460 CI, 2 Wheel Drive, long bed, roof rack, 14 off road lights, 4 corner strobe lights, police siren, custom center console with 7 inch screen, reverse camera, PS2, 10 Disc CD changer, Stock bucket seat mounts with SRT4 Neon racing seats, custom duel spare tire mount in bed, CB radio, historic plates, custom door painting of my Grandpa's lumber business, heater delete option, all weired right with aux weiring harness, on board air, custom diamond plate rear pull out bumper with 2inch hitch reciver.......
1970 F-350 Crew Cab long bed
06 Focus ZX3 5 Speed DD
SoCal FTE Member
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.