1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

got my bed!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 09:10 AM
rastiss
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got my bed!!!!!

my brother from rio rancho n.m. delivered our bed this wknd. he rented a small u-haul trailer to put it on. pulled it behind his minivan. his wife hated it. thought it made them look like the clampets moving to beverly hills. looks to be pretty good shape. we met up at a family reunion in northern oklahoma. loaded it in my enclosed car trailer to haul it here to texas. havent unloaded it yet cause i had a tire blow out on my trailer about 6 blocks from my house. i'll post some pix later. gotta get a tire first so i can unload it @ my shop. not only did i have the tire mess, when we got home, i went to move our ranger pickup that i had parked in the trailers parking spot and found that the battery has gone bad. it's the original battery in an '07. my wife's '07 gt had the battery go bad a couple of months ago. starting to get tired of the black cloud over me. i like the shade from it, just not the other stuff.......

Old 06-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Tomget
Posting Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Goodluck with the replacement bed. That's a pretty good story!

Tom

Old 06-21-2010, 10:10 AM
rastiss
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what really was funny about it was the trailer he rented had a 55 mph limit from the donut tires. he would only push it to 60. he is more of an 80 guy so it made for a veeerrrryyyyy lllloooonnnngggg trip. and he had to drag the trailer back with him. he informed me that i owe him BIG TIME. heck, i fed him some awesome brisket and paid his expenses. such a whiner......lol