Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Senior User

gddyup is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.gddyup is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
New wheels are on! Got em' done this morning! :)

Been working my tookus off this week but I ran down as soon as I got off shift this morning to my buddie's shop and broke everything down and got everything installed! I removed the TPMS sensors from the stockers and installed them on my new wheels. The wheels are Black Rhino Rockwells in 20 x 9.5. The tires are Cooper Zeon LTZs in 275-60-20. Last thing I need to do is go by the alignment shop tomorrow and make sure everything is up to spec. I'm very happy with the results and I think the wheel/tire combo gives the Expy a classy but tough little look to it. Definately in keeping with the "CTU" theme...

The truck is dirty so try and forgive me! lol... It was just starting to rain so I had to run out and grab a couple pics before the sky opened up! The front tire pic, with the outside of the tire tucked out, isn't exactly straight so it looks like it sticks out slightly more than it actually does. It's about 1/4" roughly beyond the factory flare. With the tire size on there now there is more than enough room and no rubbing at all on anything.

Click the image to open in full size.

Rear Tire view

Front tire view

The old version...

"I've done a fair share of stupid things in my life, a couple of which should have put me in my grave. But here I am typing away as if I had a brain." - Craig Wilson
Old 06-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Freshman User

skytower31 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks great!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Senior User

mtondreo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks real nice-definitely sets it apart now. Congrats, Mike
previous 2003 F150 Supercrew (love the Expy, but still missed, if only you were 4x4)
1987 Ranger 4x4 (RIP)
Old 06-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Posting Guru

fordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud of
Looks great, just the right amount of "bright" with the black
Old 06-18-2010, 06:20 AM
Elder User

chuck s is starting off with a positive reputation.
Look good. Many larger wheels just look stupid but these are a nice compliment to the truck.

-- Chuck
Old 06-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Looks great!!!!

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 06-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Postmaster

berry1234 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks nice. You need tire dressing in the worst way though!

Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Freshman User

bjtor is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sweet!! Your truck looks great (I have a black Expy also so I am slightly biased).
Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator

Tags
bigger, black, f150, ford, forums, gallery, good, photo, pics, picture, rhino, rockwell, truck, trucks, wheel, wheels