Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2010, 08:37 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome my996duc1 to the chapter!

Proud owner of a 2011 F250 6.7
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 06-16-2010, 08:48 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Whoa, cool. Finally got one in the chapter (a 6.7 that is).

Welcome my996*.*

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 06-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Senior User

my996duc1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thank you for the welcome's !!!

I am toatlly new to the site, new to the diesel trucks, and new to the 3/4 ton trucks.... I have owned a few Fords to include a 1994 Lightning (which is still in the family), 2001 Ford Ranger (long ago traded away), and a 2004 Ford Ranger (currently for sale).

I bought the new F250 for towing and hauling the family..... I took the family out for a weekend of off-roading in the Suzuki Samurai and they loved it but we were disconnected from the group as we didn't have a camper/toy hauler, we had to stay a few miles away in a local motel... So we are now planning on buying a toy hauler, some day in the future, and needed a truck to tow it...... thus the purchase of the F250 the next weekend after we got back.

I went into the dealer looking for a 2010 F250 XLT but they were sold out of them.... I made the mistake of test driving the 2011 F250 and I had to tell them it was just too much money but after crunching the numbers they hooked me up and got me close to the deal I was looking for, but on the 2011 F250 Lariat.

Here she is...

Click the image to open in full size.
2011 F250 6.7L CC SWB FX4 - Titan Tank/Bilstein Leveling kit & 5100 shocks/Ride Rite air bags/High idle mod/Viair & shocker horns/Anzo bed lights/BakFlip HD/Ready Lift 4" rear blocks/EZ-down/Husky 5th slider/Door seal mod/ Toyo Open Country AT 285/75R18

2012 Attitude FL28AKLG toyhauler (TRIPLE axle conversion)
2006 Trailbalzer SS / 2007 KTM 525 EXC supermoto / 1987 Suzuki Samurai tintop crawler
Old 06-16-2010, 09:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter