Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Northern Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Posting Guru

fastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to behold
Summer get together

Time for a get together. June is pretty much over, but we have July and August. Any suggestions?

Maybe meet in Lodi, Sacramento, or somewhere central for some BBQ and bs.. I mean chatting?

Tell us what you think?
Old 06-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Posting Guru

nevrenufhp has a good reputation on FTE.nevrenufhp has a good reputation on FTE.nevrenufhp has a good reputation on FTE.
I only have issues with the first week of August. Going to Oregon for my 20yr hi skool reunion. Mike has lotsa parking room at his place.
98 Jetta VR6
82 Mercedes 300SD, fuel screw adjusted.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:18 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Sounds like a great idea. I can request whatever day off needed, but don't have a current license, or current tags on the 2 vehicles sitting in my driveway. Needless to say, I would either need to catch a ride from somebody, or "fly under the radar" to the meeting place. Who knows? Maybe by the time the meet is scheduled, I will at least have a vehicle registered LOL.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Senior User

powerstoked! is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like all of the above! I have kind of a loopy schedule but I'll try my best to make it, wherever it is... I am one mean grillin machine... someone shows me a grill, and throws some meat on the table, I can make it tasty!
97 F250 4x4 ex. cab long box SRW: AB cali splits, Dyno Sources chip, Baldwin P2818, 3"-3.5" two piece DP, 4" straight pipe, solid axle swap, 1ton suspension, powerslot rotors, procomp 7028's, Falken 285's, operation: de-chromatization in progress. Stock ford E4OD w/ stock cooler
Old 06-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
Not much open in my schedule for the next couple of months, and what is open right now is filling up fast...depending on what works for everyone else, I might be able to squeeze something in...

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Postmaster

olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
How about a camping trip in Hope Valley? It's free camping and darned pretty country. Depending on when ya'll wanna meet, I'll be hoping to show up too, where ever it ends up being.

05 F350 4x4 CC SB Tow Com 6.0 Auto (camper puller)
74 F250 4x4 w/ C8-460 4sp (restore project and wood truck)
07 Everest 295TS Fifth Wheel (rolling beer drinkin' den)
56 Sweetheart (wife)
These are my ladies
Old 06-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Post Fiend

joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.
i like tha camping idea my scudle is wide open
Old 06-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Senior User

lucky_strike is starting off with a positive reputation.
i have nothing to do for those months,
camping at bass lake maybe? ive never been there but ive heard its nice up there
Old 06-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
Bass Lake? I used to live there when I was in the 1st grade. Hadn't been back for years, just drove though and found my old house back in Feb. Nice place, but a bit of a drive for most of us...

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Posting Guru

fastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to behold
I like the camping idea. Is Hope valley on the east or west side of the Sierras??
Old 06-29-2010, 02:30 AM
Elder User

Mecinoid is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I like campng at Berryessa Lake. I'd bring the MH and F100 or boat if that worked for all.
I have most Fridays off.... So, I like a mid July trip and have people show up Sat / Sun and I can set up Friday...... ;-)

Let's plan a July 16,17,18TH Trip to Berryessa Point for the fun of it.

Any takers? It would be the best outing yet ... I can guarantee it.

AJ
Old 06-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Post Fiend

joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.
i can get my dad bass boat
Old 06-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Elder User

Mecinoid is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Any more thoughts on this topic... It seems to have died.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Senior User

powerstoked! is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well I'm working the 16th and 18th so I can't do berryessa...
97 F250 4x4 ex. cab long box SRW: AB cali splits, Dyno Sources chip, Baldwin P2818, 3"-3.5" two piece DP, 4" straight pipe, solid axle swap, 1ton suspension, powerslot rotors, procomp 7028's, Falken 285's, operation: de-chromatization in progress. Stock ford E4OD w/ stock cooler
Old 06-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Senior User

lucky_strike is starting off with a positive reputation.
if i can get new tires ffor my truck sooon, im open to when ever and where ever for a camping trip.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter