Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Senior User

lowboy250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Injector cup replacement

Hello All,

I found out last night that I need to replace the injector cups on my 1995 powerstroke. Does anyone in the MN chapter have the tools to do this on the truck?
Old 06-11-2010, 10:24 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
I don't myself but hopefully someone will chime in and have what you need. If I remember right you are the guy that lives down the road from Mike(Ford79)? Have you checked with him?
'04 Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0, 71,000 miles
Old 06-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Senior User

lowboy250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yep. I live just down the road from Mike. I haven't checked with him yet, I just found out at about 9pm last night.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
I have never done this so I don't know what tools are required. I "may" have the tools

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 06-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
I will be over to Mike's Sunday morning. He is going to help me rebuild the Turbo. Stop by if you get a chance.......
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 06-11-2010, 10:27 PM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold
I don't have the tools to do injector cups, but Clay loans them out(free I believe) with the purchase of cups from him Riffraff Diesel: Motorcraft Injector Cup Riffraff Diesel

Jim at Rosewood Diesel also has the tools, but I believe you have to purchase them from him DIY-Injectors.com

Roadside Help Network
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford79 View Post
I don't have the tools to do injector cups, but Clay loans them out(free I believe) with the purchase of cups from him Riffraff Diesel: Motorcraft Injector Cup Riffraff Diesel

Jim at Rosewood Diesel also has the tools, but I believe you have to purchase them from him DIY-Injectors.com
Yep, they are free to borrow, and my pricing on cups is very low as well.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Support FTE

PaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputation
I used the loaner tools from Clay and here is my Inector Cup R&R write-up. LINK
Old 06-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Wow. Clay and Robin are a long way from home in a MN Chapter thread. Hi guys!

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Support FTE

PaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputationPaysonPSD has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselCamper01 View Post
Wow. Clay and Robin are a long way from home in a MN Chapter thread. Hi guys!
Hi Jay.

Didn't even know I was posting in the MN Chapter. Got one of those "Your buddy posted" emails and just jumped right in.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:49 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
LOL, I get around, all of FTE is home. Maybe its time to do a Riffraff Tech day up in the great lake states and meet some of you guys.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:54 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraff Performance View Post
LOL, I get around, all of FTE is home. Maybe its time to do a Riffraff Tech day up in the great lake states and meet some of you guys.

I am liking this idea Clay it would be a blast!! I wish I could make it to RRE this year!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:20 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpower88 View Post
I am liking this idea Clay it would be a blast!! I wish I could make it to RRE this year!
I am always open to new opportunities. We are doing our first Canadian tech weekend hopefully in August this year as well.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:28 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

Sounds cool Clay! There are a bunch of us up here that are having a GTG this friday so we may have to discuss possible locations!!
Old 06-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Support FTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpower88 View Post
Sounds cool Clay! There are a bunch of us up here that are having a GTG this friday so we may have to discuss possible locations!!
Canada in August. Keep me informed, I mean keep US informed.

I do have a passport.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter

Tags
1999, 2004, 60, 73, cup, cups, diesel, f350, ford, injector, pickup, powerstroke, replacing, tool, truck