Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

peruses is starting off with a positive reputation.
anyone got a car hauler?

so my truck broke (developed a rod knock) in philip south dakota a lil while ago and I was going to have it shipped home instead of throwing a rod tryin to drive it back.

lo and behold the bloody transit company just let me know that they are unable to meet my needs and will be sending part of my deposit back

now I still need to find a way to get a 4x4 ext cab diesel back to over here to Rainier without spending more than the truck is worth.

I did buy a parts truck that runs pretty good and might consider going over the rockies again to fetch her myself this summer if all else fails, but I'd need a trailer that can haul 7k

87 F250 diesel with 89 7.3 and banks turbo
and a few smaller diesel motors
Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 AM
1935 Ford pickup

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
It's on my list to build another one. I sold my last car trailer when I bought my tow trucks. I wish I had one now because Mike and I need to go to KFalls to get his 65 F-100......I do have a tow-bar, so we'll take it and pull the driveline and tow it back. If you make a tow-bar you could do the same thing......
Old 06-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

peruses is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm a bit too scared to drive over those passes with an unbreaked load as heavy as the truck pulling it

87 F250 diesel with 89 7.3 and banks turbo
and a few smaller diesel motors
Old 06-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Posting Guru
1992 Ford F-250
My Garage

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I might be able to borrow a nice big flat bed. When you planning on going to get it?
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:55 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
89, car, ford, hauler