You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Year: 2005 Make: Ford Price: $22500 Mileage: 36400 Color: Grey Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): IL Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive Color: Gray Engine: 6.8 L v-10
For sale is my 2005 Ford F250 Super Duty truck. We used the truck to tow a light 5th wheel RV which we sold to my son since I have retired. Hence, I we no longer need a super towing machine and are looking to either sell the Ford or trade for a smaller ½ ton truck (brand is not important).
The truck is in almost perfect condition. I don’t believe it has a scratch or ding anywhere. It has always been garaged and only has 36,000 miles on it.
· 2005 ford F250 ¾ ton truck
· Full crew cab with a 6 ½ foot short bed
· V-10 engine
· Five speed torqueshift automatic transmission
· Firestone Rear Air bags
· Ford Bed liner
· Ford roll up tonneau cover
· Running Boards
· Towing mirrors with turn signals
· Power windows
· Aluminum Wheels
· Led taillights with across the bed lighting
· Rear Slider window
· Parelli Scorpion Load range “E” tires (50 percent)
Last month, I changed the following (I was ASE Certified):
· Motor Oil (Motorcraft 5w20 semi-synthetic) & filter (Motorcraft FL820S)
· Transmission fluid (Motorcraft SP transmission fluid)
· Motorcraft internal and remote transmission filters
· Rear end gear oil (Valvoline 80w140 synthetic oil)
· Flushed brake fluid (Valvoline synthetic DOT 3-4 fluid)
· Flushed Cooling System (Zerex “Yellow” Ford anti-freeze)
The truck looks and runs like new, tows like a diesel, and get 12 mpg city and 15+ on the highway. Towing a 12,000 pound 5th wheel yields about 8-10 mpg on regular unleaded fuel. We only towed with this truck three times.
The interior is tan and in immaculate condition. Everything works as new…radio, air conditioner, engine, transmission, etc., etc., etc.
Kelly blue book indicates a retail value of $24,085….I am asking $22,500 but I am open to reasonable offers or trades of equal value.
I am interested in trading for a ½ extended cab short bed either two or four-wheel drive with similar mileage and condition and similar value.
2010 Ford Super Duty Lariat
V-8 5.4 4x4 Auto
2013 Keystone Ultra Light 2510
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.