Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2010, 09:25 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Exclamation 2010 Mid Atlantic Region Meet at All Truck Nationals

First some info, registration for the ATN's have changed this year. If you PRE-register, before July 5th, they will have their registration material mailed to you. No longer will you have to stop before the gate to pick this up. You will be able to drive straight through to our tent. Info is in the signup thread. Please make sure to register as MidAtlantic Ford Trucks - FTE as this will go to the number of members for the Club Participation Award.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/87...nationals.html

Also, each chapter is requested to have their own EZ up canopy so that we can handle registering for FTE new state members.

Scott and the PA chapter is handling the food this year.

Eric (High Intentions) and Arlene (Arlene) are working on the trophies.

FTE will be providing something again this year but it will however not be shirts.

There is still a lot of shirts left from last year. At this time the price is reduced to $10 plus $3 shipping for the first shirt and $2 shipping for the second shirt and each shirt over 2. There's still a number of window decals available at $5 each. These items help support the meet so we don't have added out of pocket expenses so do what you can, see George (glruff)for them.

I hope to see you all there!!!!!
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.

Last edited by glruff; 06-14-2010 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Date update
Old 06-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Art, you said this was your year to come.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 06-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Postmaster

PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.
i hope i make there this year. it all depends on my job, and how everything works out... ill keep everyone posted.
you going to be there this year Neil?????????????? I know Arlene will
Old 06-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
www.facebook.com/djarlene
Be there with bells on! And I KNOW you'll do your best to make it, too...
Living the life you only wish you had.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Postmaster

PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.PETE'S_6.0PSD has a great reputation on FTE.
yeah just to see You . yes i will......
Old 06-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
awwwww made my day.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:47 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETE'S_6.0PSD View Post
i hope i make there this year. it all depends on my job, and how everything works out... ill keep everyone posted.
you going to be there this year Neil?????????????? I know Arlene will
I am planning on it right now but I will have to see when the time gets closer.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Postmaster

sweet Neil......i hope you make it there.....

and Arlene
you welcome.......
Old 06-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
So who out there can unseat the 2 time reigning champion of the MidAtlantic Smoker contest?

Matt has put on quite a show for meets 1 and 2:

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Old 06-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Oh yes... still here.

Gate-N-Go:

Your Green Light to Blow the Gate

Don’t forget, to save time, money and hassle, you can pre-register before July 5th, 2010. By doing so, Carlisle will mail you your entry window sticker and all the information you need to know once you’re parked, like where to get your goody bag, dash card, etc.

Please note: refunds will not be issued less than 19 days prior to the beginning of the event. Pre-registration discount ends July 19th and all registration fees will increase by $10.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter