Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General Automotive Discussion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 08:45 AM
MSEE

fmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud offmc400 has much to be proud of
As cjben said, Advance Auto has them for free. I write the mileage on the filter with a sharpee.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:23 AM
New User

OilChangeSticker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Oil change info AND More on your Phone!

Hey Guys,

I left a link to an oil change Sticker that you can put in your smartphone in a post on 06-09-2013 below. My Oil Change Information | We Save Your Oil Change Information for you.

Some folks told me that getting setup with it was a little difficult.

Well I think I have developed a better one now. It is super easy to get started. This one can keep up with your oil changes AND all your other maintenance services as well. And have it all available on your phone.

Please give me some feedback on it.

You can use it on your SmartPhone.Just Using your phone, go to: Vehicle Service Information | Keep your info on your Smartphone.

It is Free.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:28 AM
New User

OilChangeSticker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Vehicle Services History App

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikedog View Post
I like to change my own oil, but would like to make my own window reminder stickers. What the best way to do this? Will ordinary scotch tape turn yellow and leave a snail track of goo on the windshield? Perhaps these are available from a store or internet supplier?
I made this little application to hold a list of ALL your Maintenance on your vehicle and have it in your smartphone.

Get it for FREE from my website:
http://vehicleservice.info

It is simple to use and is very flexible. The data is stored on your smartphone or it could be on a regular computer.
To put it on your phone go to the webpage (vehicleservice.info) on your phone.

TIP: once you are at the webpage that contains the app, you can "add to Homescreen" to make it easy to get to your data with just a click.

To put it on your desktop or laptop, go to that webpage from that device.

This is a screenshot of how your maintenance info will appear.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by OilChangeSticker; 09-29-2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: to clarify the post
Old 09-29-2014, 09:19 AM
Posting Guru

spikedog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks just like the maintenance log I keep in the glove box of all my vehicles. I use a pencil and logsheet I make on Excel. Pretty low tech, but effective. I can't get my kids to use them, however, so maybe they'd get into a smartphone app.

The sticker issue was solved several years ago via Ebay - got blank stickers that work fine.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:19 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion

Tags
95, auto, change, ford, make, mileage, oil, paint, parts, record, sticker, stickers, stores, strip, truck, write