Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 06-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Senior User

jetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to behold
2001 F-350 Lariat 4WD CC Long Bed 7.3L <1200 mi.

Year: 2001
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $18500
Mileage: 1200
Color: White/AZ Beige
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Color: White
Engine: 7.3L Power Stroke

2001 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab Super Duty 4WD Long Bed with the PowerStroke 7.3L Turbo Diesel with only 1200 miles on the engine; the actual miles are 193,200. The engine was just replaced a week and half ago and has completed the break-in period. Along with the engine, the injectors are new, glow plugs are new, injection pump is new and the water pump and T-stat are new. The transmission has been replaced not too long ago as well, so this this truck is ready to go another 200K+. The engine was purchased locally and comes with a 3 yr./75000 mile warranty; I can check to see if this is transferrable. This Lariat features leather seats, power seat, power windows, power locks, AM/FM CD player, tilt, cruise, automatic transmission, auto 4WD, tinted windows, rear sliding glass, fog lights, tow package, and fifth-wheel hook up; and comes with 4" Magna Flow exhaust, external transmission cooler, bug guard, Boost/EGT/Trans. gauges and sprayed in bed liner. It also has a brand new set of Michelin tires with about 3500 miles on them. The truck is in excellent condition and everything works perfectly, including the air conditioning and four-wheel drive, this truck is truly ready to drive! It has a clean title with no accident history. You have to see this truck in person to appreciate it; you won't be disappointed.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. If I do not answer, please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I am able.

Asking $18,500 neg./obo
Will also consider trade for F-150 CC 4WD

757 618-7375

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Senior User

jetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to beholdjetpilot2 is a splendid one to behold
ttt - to the top
Old 07-20-2010, 09:26 PM
New User

sfcsapper is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking hard at your 350. What part of VA are you in, I'm near Newport News. Like to get a look at it and ask some questions about the vehicle history/warranty on the new motor/etc. Shoot me a note if you're still selling... Jason
Old 07-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcsapper View Post
Looking hard at your 350. What part of VA are you in, I'm near Newport News. Like to get a look at it and ask some questions about the vehicle history/warranty on the new motor/etc. Shoot me a note if you're still selling... Jason
Truck has already been sold.

Thanks!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:29 PM

Tags
2000, 2003, 350, 4wd, 73, bed, condition, engine, excellent, ford, lariat, long, package, power, retail, sale, superduty, tow, truck