Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
RSVP for G2G at Lake Bryan

hey everyone, the votes are in and looks like we will have a g2g at lake bryan on 11-13 of June. (witch is just a few weeks from now.) Who planes on beging there? I know its kind of last min., but we just couldnt get enough votes in time to make a choise. Let us know if you plane on being there. Even if its just stopping in for a few hours. I think we will try to do something else down the line where it can be more planed out with plenty of time.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
Robert (party of 6)
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 06-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Senior User

hannahbarie is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry guys wont be able to make it this trip ,A/C season has started off with a bang .Later ,Mark
Her name is Gerti
Old 06-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahbarie View Post
Sorry guys wont be able to make it this trip ,A/C season has started off with a bang .Later ,Mark
That is still good news(about the work)

Old 06-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
Hello!

I guess I can try to run out there Saturday late afternoon. I have a class Saturday that goes until 12:30. Then it's about a two hour run, so late afternoon looks doable for me.

Will everyone still be hanging around that late?

Timothy
Old 06-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah for sure. I will be.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Elder User

knash0727 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to start this. I'll be campin there all weekend. Campingis first come first serve rv spots can be reserved.
Vanessa - 85 F250 6.9L Diesel Standard cab 2wd LWB
Dead for now
Grandma - 74 F100 6.4L 390 Standard cab 2wd LWB
Old 06-02-2010, 08:05 AM
aka Redneck Wrencher

mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.mueckster has a spectacular reputation.
Roland Mueck
Unless my plans change, the wife & I will be driving up on Saturday morning to spend the day. About a 2 hr drive for us, as well.
'01 F-250 Lariat CC SB 4x4, DP Tuner F6 (live tuned), AFE II w/ Pete's Cover, GTP38R w/ RR billet whl & cross drilled 1.0, 6.0 Techni-cooler, Full Force SS Injectors, Stealth HPOP, Fluidampr, Melling M-208, Walbro FP, mueckster Reg Return & Bowl delete, Comp Cams 910's, mueckster 4R100, 4" SS MBRP, 6.0 Trans Cooler, Truetrac rear
Old 06-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Post Fiend

My darn plans may ahve changed, I'll know more by this evening, damnit damnit damnit

Old 06-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
Well Dawn and I are kicking around the idea of coming down in the motorhome rather than the truck. Is there a phone number so I can reserve a RV space for Saturday night?

Should I bring my big dutch oven and plan a cobbler to share?

Too many questions......

Timothy
Old 06-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Postmaster

Robert what's the news. Are you going to be able to make it. Tim Kyle will have to answer that one for you. I will look tommrow when I'm at work to see what I can find out.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Post Fiend

man I thought it was this weekend, that I already missed it. yeah I might be able to. Wow I was all mad this weekend thinking I missed it.. What a goof

Old 06-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Postmaster

Well I hope you are going to be there. It's not looking like to many are going to be able to make it. I won't be there untill sat. night. But will stay untill Sunday night.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Post Fiend

As of right now, Im not sure if I'll go Fri or SAT.. What did you do this weeekend. It was dead in TEXAS Chapter

Old 06-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Postmaster

Man the wife and kid came down to stay with me in midland so I spent the weekend with them. Just couldn't find time to get on here.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter

Tags
250, 96f, brian, bryan, ford, lake, pics, rockstar, rsvp, shsu, truck, xd