Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New England Region Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Posting Guru

Piolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to behold
Quality Ford diesel dealership or private diesel shop to work on powerstroke?

Anyone know a dealership or a diesel shop with good knowledge of the powerstroke in the Southern NH or Massachusetts area that they would recommend?

Truck needs a lot of diagnosis and then work ... I think egr, oil cooler, hpop, all the usual items, will be getting worked over soon.

Thank you!
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
No I don't Piolet, you should repost this in the Mass & the NH Chapter forums.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Prior: Courier Pickup and a 1991 Crown Victoria Interceptor
Old 06-03-2010, 10:33 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
The guy that works on my car is one of the best diesel techs in Massachusetts. PM me and I'll give you contact info...if you're interested.

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Posting Guru

Piolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to beholdPiolet is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
The guy that works on my car is one of the best diesel techs in Massachusetts. PM me and I'll give you contact info...if you're interested.

Sent you a PM Ken, thanks!
Due to recent budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region

Tags
2006, 60, 73, dealership, dealerships, diesel, ford, hampshire, nh, oregon, powerstroke, quality, shop, shops, tech, work