Well I decided to purchase a Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth car kit for my expy.
It allows you to stream music via bluetooth through the AUX input.
I decided not to used the steering wheel attachment for the remote so I took the blank from the wheel custom fit it in.
Here are some pics..
I know that the iPhone does not fully support the AVRCP bluetooth profile, meaning the it doesn't allow you to skip music tracks back or forward or allow you to fast forward music tracks. Hopefully that will be resolved with the iPhone 4.0 OS due this summer. But if your phone or device fully supports AVRCP this little unit is great!
On the good side this device will allow you to do the following:
- play, pause, stop music with the remote
- answer phone calls with the remote
- hang up calls with the remote
- switch to using your hands with the remote
- listen to phone calls through your car speakers
- listen to music through your car speakers
- speak into the noise canceling mic found in the charging device