Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
well??????????????

Well John, I know you noticed a difference with the deadening in the doors, how about with having the floor done today?

It was good seeing you today. enjoy the quiet at least until you decide you want increase your listening pleasure
Old 05-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Sorry, I missed this thread Ryan. Yes, I like the difference the dynamat made. The family and I went to Mason Ohio for a basketball tournament yesterday and today, and everybody noticed it. Much easier to hear the kids now while driving. And, yes, I do see a sub woofer and amp in the future.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
LOL! You guys and your stereos. I love to listen to the awesome music of my 6.9 and the straight pipes!
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 06-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
huh!!!

Well since I don't have a 6.9 in the trailblazer or Ranger I have to do something. John if I ever get the cash I would love to do some deadening in the Trailblazer and ranger if I still have it when the mythical money ever materializes. If it takes as long as I am dreading maybe I will be sitting in an Excursion by then.. Hmm me likes that idea
Old 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
Well John, I know you noticed a difference with the deadening in the doors, how about with having the floor done today?

It was good seeing you today. enjoy the quiet at least until you decide you want increase your listening pleasure
Well, I didn't have a job today, so, I now have a sub behind the seat! Kevin and Greg installed it. What a difference too! A JL 10W1 sub with a clarion XR2210 amp. Sounds real good. Doesn't thump outside, thanks to the dynamat.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
muahahahaha! We have a new stereo fiend! Sounds great I bet. Haven't done a Jl sub yet but I have used a set of their components in the doors before. They blew the aftermarket Infinity's I had before out of the door!

Hint! HInt! John that would be a great next step for you. Go back to Kevin and get the JL Audio Evo either the C3 seperates or the C2 coaxes. I would lean towards the seps myself.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Post Fiend

Hey Ryan,
I've already got Kenwood speakers in the doors and in the rear. Unfortunately, the subwoofer amp is acting up. Sometimes it plays for 5 minutes, sometimes 5 seconds. So it looks like I will be heading back over to see Kevin and Greg tomorrow.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter