Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Senior User

bkohne1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New chapter member

Hi guys just wanted to say hi. I just joined this chapter. I have a 77 f250 ranger 4x4 w/351m (400), automatic trans that i am restoring. I am currently painting the motor and components Ford red. I will post some pics of the truck when i get that back together. I do have a long way to go however. I need to do all the body work on the cab and front clip. The box is rotting off so i am going to go with a steel flatbed (totally custom of course).I made my own sandblaster out of an old propane tank, so i use that to clean up all the parts i am painting. They actually turn out really nice.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:04 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the chapter bkohne1! Sounds like you have quite a project going on there. Pics would be great we always like to see them! Be sure and stop by the latest BS thread and chew the fat a little also!
'04 Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0, 71,000 miles
Old 05-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hey another victim! I mean welcome to the chapter! Always like to hear and see projects at work.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Brian Welcome to the MN Chapter. Feel free to post whatever pics you have now, we are always interested in what people have going on. Miles, Bigdummyford is from your neck of the woods. We might actually have a GTG up in Duluth by the end of summer, hopefuuly that is........
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 05-25-2010, 05:31 PM
Senior User

bkohne1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a couple of pictures in my album of when i first got the truck a few months ago. I definitely need to add some updated pics though. I have installed bucket seats different mirrors and alot of u joints..lol. Im working on getting the engine back togoether every night after work (until the wife yells at me that is).
Old 05-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Welcome! Always glad to have more members! I had a 75 F100 once upon a time that I restored. I did a lot of stuff. I'll have to find some pics...

Old 05-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the MN chapter Brian

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Posting Guru

Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the chapter Brain.

Dale
Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter