Announcing the all new Ford Diesel Racing tuner from Superchips Racing!!
The Ford Racing Diesel tuner is easy to use and includes up to five (5) standard tunes and more extreme Adrenaline tunes available via Superchips Internet Update Software. Additional features* include diesel particulate filter (DPF) management, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) management, wheel/tire & gear calibration, speed and rev limiter adjustment, diagnostic read & clear, and real time performance monitoring for over 20 PIDs, ¼ mile and lap timing. Fuel Injection Control Management (FICM) optimization will be available summer 2010.
The Superchips Racing tuner comes pre-loaded with easy-to-use performance and features commonly found in Superchips street-legal products; however, some functions must be activated online to ensure the Superchips Racing products are intended for race-use only. In order to activate all the tuner features, users will have to follow the following easy steps:
1. Use the Superchips Racing tuner to read the vehicle computer & VIN by plugging it not the OBD-II port.
2. Download and install Superchips Internet Update software on a personal computer.
3. Run the software and plug the tuner in the computer with the Superchips Internet Update software.
4. Run the software and plug the tuner into the computer using the included USB cable.
5. Review and accept the emissions and safety liability waiver.
6. After completing the online updated remove the tuner from the PC. Race tuning is now unlocked and ready for use!
Other key features in the Superchips Ford Racing Diesel tuner include the best drivability in the industry, enhanced “power on demand” throttle response, wide open throttle shift point adjustments, speed limiter adjustment, RPM limiter adjustment, diagnostic scan tool capability, and advanced data acquisition. Superchips Racing tuning delivers the most power possible for a Ford Power Stroke while eliminating common problems with other race tuners including an overly sensitive pedal, engine surge, and abrupt or harsh shifts.
The quality you have come to expect from Superchips now available for your Racing applications!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.