Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Had to give up on supplier

Had to tell one of my suppliers thanks but I'll have to pass. Oil that I got from him was a creamy brown, very stong smelling (like vomit), and had a lot of solids in it. It would plug up the filter rather quickly, and I believe was the cause of my pumps early demise. My two other suppliers' oil is much better, now need to find another...
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Posting Guru

Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.
Thats a frustration! I didnt think a person would have a big selection of suppliers up there in RC! Do you have a good selection of suppliers there?

1994 F-350 CC Dually : DRW 4x4 XLT, 97 7.3 DIT conversion, tuned, open pipe and modded!.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/94...p-started.html
2010 F-250 CC SRW 6.4PS: 6.4 Powerstroke, 3" lift, Ranch hand F+R Bumpers and guards, ARE Topper, PIAA Off road lighting, more to come!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
The local grease service charges around $40 bucks a barrell to pick up. We try get the smaller ma & pop places when they open up before he gets them under contract. Have had a couple tell me that as soon as the contract was up they would get a hold of me. There are always people eating out no matter what the economy is doing and this is a tourist ecomomy here...
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Posting Guru

Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.
Thats the truth! Have to appreciate the Super Size options out there.. means more fuel in the tank! I hear many talking about contracts going on with bigger out fits. I know there is one here, but theres so many places that have WVO, they dont get em all, leaving tons for the little guy! Good to know you are set!

1994 F-350 CC Dually : DRW 4x4 XLT, 97 7.3 DIT conversion, tuned, open pipe and modded!.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/94...p-started.html
2010 F-250 CC SRW 6.4PS: 6.4 Powerstroke, 3" lift, Ranch hand F+R Bumpers and guards, ARE Topper, PIAA Off road lighting, more to come!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels