Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Senior User

OhSoBlue is starting off with a positive reputation.
QuadraVan

Looking for a Ford ONLY 4x4 van. Prefer a cargo van, or at least just a bench behind the drivers seat. Doesn't need to be diesel. I'd like to keep the price under $20,000. Dependability obviously and in relatively good shape. Looking to get into this asap.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:18 AM
New User

DogTired246 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Did you ever find the 4X4 Van you were looking for?
Old 09-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Senior User

OhSoBlue is starting off with a positive reputation.
Still looking. Seems most of this type of van is either on the east coast or on the west coast. Makes it hard when I'm in the midwest. As much as I like a roadtrip, it's just more than I'm looking forward too. I do have my eye on a couple different ones in the west.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
There's an old E250 with the Dana Vee drive system sitting at the Nipomo, CA swap meet. I think it had a $1500 sign on it.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:20 AM
New User

Blue-Blood is starting off with a positive reputation.
1977 QuadraVan

If you are interested, I'm going to be posting on Craig's List a QuadraVan. I'm trying to help my cousin, who's health is not doing well, sell his van.
  • 1977 Ford E250 QuadraVan
  • 68,034 original miles
  • 460 ci engine
  • Automatic Transmission
  • A/C
  • 3 Captian Chairs and one bench seat
  • Custom built cabinets
  • Wired for ac outlets and lights
  • All season tires w alloy rims
  • Winter tires w steal rims
  • Garaged all of it's life, but there is rust in all of the typical spots, but that's Wisconsin!
  • Strong battery
  • Starts right up!
It is in Port Edwards, WI

If you are interested, Call me: 414-807-6348

Thanks,

Steve
Old 11-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Junior User

tuscany is starting off with a positive reputation.
RIDES 4 SALE

Try here......sold both of my 4X4 vans through his site. 1 van to WI and the other van to OH

“Remember without a gun, the flag your waving might as well be white”
Old 12-06-2011, 05:05 PM
New User

ThundersGarage is starting off with a positive reputation.
ThundersGarage ThundersGarage
Check my web site weekly: 4x4 VANS 4 SALE. I add 4x4 van ads when readers send me their pix and info. There are 4x4 vans from all over the USA to view and so much more 4x4 van info to read about.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles

Tags
1977, 1978, 4x4, codes, cuadravan, dana, drive, e250, ford, mpg, quadra, quadravan, quadrevan, trucks, van, vee, vin