How to join the Florida Chapter / New Member Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 06:39 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Please read the new member section below before joining the chapter. You must reside within the state of Florida to join our chapter.

You can join the FL chapter by clicking the "Join Chapter" link at the top of this page, or you can join through your UserCP.(User Control Panel)

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

On the left hand side of your UserCP, you will see GROUP MEMBERSHIPS. Click on this and then find the Florida chapter.

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

when you have clicked on the "Join Chapter" next to Florida, and scroll down the page to where there is a Join Chapter button to click.

Your request will be completed once the chapter leader accepts your request.

If you have any problems using this method, send me a PM or leave me a visitor message, and I will attempt to help you resolve your problem.

NEW MEMBERS- When you have been accepted to the chapter, I will create a welcome thread in the chapter forum for you. You will need to stop by, and post a little about yourself, so the other members can get to know you. This is a requirement for chapter membership. New members who choose not to do this will be removed from chapter membership. If you do not have private messages available to you yet, I will post a link to this thread in your visitor's messages, under your profile.

A basic rule for being a chapter member is to occasionally participate in some form, which can include stopping by the chapter forum, and let us know what you’re up to, posting on forum threads, creating threads of your own in the forum, attending get together's, and/or promote the chapter on FTE. Members can be removed from the chapter for not being active in some way.

We also ask that when you achieve 25 post, that you enable your Private Message (PM) feature, so you may receive occasional Pm's about chapter happenings. If you’re not sure how to do this, get a hold of me, and I'll be glad to help you get it set up.

The chapter is here for the benefit of all our Florida members, so please participate and help keep the chapter active!

Last edited by jimmyb08SD; 05-19-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: corrections
The following users liked this post: