Color: green/silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Green
Engine: 302

pictures of truck: http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...evy/91%20F150/

i already typed out the whole listing once and assidentaly closed the window without posting it so now i have to try to remember everything i had on here so im just goin to go with the compressed version and if you are interested or have questions just drop me a line...this is an amazing looking, sounding, and running truck that is a blast to drive, will turn heads all day longg, and very reliable!!...it sed to be an automatic but i convereted it to a 5speed about a year ago because they are more fun and reliable....when i did that i went over the whole truck and replaced a lot of stuff with brand new parts (not because they were bad or wore out, i just maintain all my vehicles to the max and just replaced everything becauase im a perfectionist)... the swap over was done right and did it myself so i know its right...new parts: clutch, presssure plate, clutch slave cyl, clutch master cyl, brakes, rotors, wheel cyl, carpet, rims, urst billet pro short throw shifter, lakewood traction bars, ...the list just goes on...the people who owned it before me put a new motor in it right before i got it, supposed to be a 302HO but not positive.....just built a custom speaker box behind the seat with 2-6x9 and 2-8" subs also i think they were 7" speakers in the doors (subs arent wired yet but they work) even without the subs it sounds great....i built the exhaust out of stainless steel so its not going anywhere, there is shorty headers...truck sounds amazing and one of a kind because there isnt another exhaust out there like it...only thing the truck will need is tires, the ones on there are pretty beat, the rims are brand new craigers but i had the tires around from another truck, also the clear on the very top of the passenger fender was getting kind of white loking so i had my cousin do something with it and it looks good now (i know mechanic work, not paint haha) ... i have a llot of friends and people that want the truck but i dont want to sell it localy because i have owned the truck for a long time and love it too much to pass it on the road everyday or see it abused...the reason im selling it is because when i went over the truck, i built it too nice for me to use everyday lol....i have the use of a trailer and truck and would be willing to deliver it anywere in the US for a fee to be disgussed if your would like... any question just send me a message or post and ill get back to you....note: the turck has the big rear in it from the automatic and now has the 5speed manual so its built for speed and hole shots so the spedo is a little off.....i do highway with it sometimes but for only about 70 miles and will hold about 75mph but its a little high in the RPM's just a warning if youre planning on coming out and driving it across the USA haha im sure it would be fine but would be a long ride.....also for as quick as the truck is and as strong as it runs its not bad on gas, bout 15mpg......have a trade? have an offer? let me know, thanks for looking, KRAMER

Old 05-21-2010, 08:05 AM
KRAZY KRAMER
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just brought the price from 6 down to 5..........if you are somewhat in the area i encourage you to come by and take a look at this truck or even drive it, you will fall in love with it right away