1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

What's it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 12:14 AM
FordRancher
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What's it worth?

Ok, our volunteer fire department may be able to purchase a new truck and we'll need to get rid of another one. Does anybody know what a 1952 Ford F-7 Big job would be worth. It is a Luverne fire body, and I'm assuming a Luverne built truck. It is original as far as I can tell, which I'm pretty sure of since it only has about 9200 miles on it.

I might get in trouble for this one, but does anybody know what a 1960 Chevy Apache 20 would be worth. It is in pretty good shape, about 11,000 miles, 4x4, with a used utility body put on it about 12 years ago. It was bought new by the department so I know it is original except for paint and the obvious needed equipment to make it a fire truck.

If anybody knows what these might be worth or where I could find out I'd really appreciate it. Oh yeah, just for some interesting info, we also have a 1948 *****'s Jeep, CJ2 I believe. It doesn't get used much but it is a fun little thing to drive

Old 02-02-2003, 09:00 AM
DS02F250
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's it worth?

Dear FordRancher,
Sounds like you have a nice selection of vehicles there. Try looking at this site to see what they are going for. If it doesn't answer all/any of your questions, it probably has links that would steer you in the right direction:

www.dealsonwheels.com

Good luck,
Daryl

P.S.- the Apache and the *****'s will sell in a heartbeat I'd bet...