Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Tx chapter Welcome our New member

we have a . PinkStroker is now a Tx member. She is Chris's (F350-6) wife, if you didnt already know that. She has a really sweet truck. Congrates Patti, and welcome to the chapater.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
Welcome to the TEXAS CHAPTER (took you long enough to join. HA HA HA )
Already voted for your truck. good luck
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 05-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
here is anouther one just approved pls. welcome txspeedracer to the chapater. He's working on a 55 right now.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:19 AM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
Howdy txspeedracer, welcome to the chapter.

Old 05-13-2010, 07:48 AM
New User

txspeedracer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumber01 View Post
Howdy txspeedracer, welcome to the chapter.

Thanks,

After looking for 6 months, I found a great 55 F-100 in the Houston Area for my Boss. He and I will be working on it as a daily driver. So far, we are focused on passing inspection thats due this month. A new wiper motor and some minor electrical work. Then, we are on to upgrading the brakes. I will get him to join the texas chapter, his screen name is KFISH.

Have a good day.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Postmaster

Sounds pretty sweet. Post some pics of it when you get a chance
Old 05-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Postmaster

we have anouther pls welcome jroc2181 to the chapter.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:39 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Scotty how many do we have now?
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Postmaster

343 now with these other 2 I just added. pls welcome TXstroker01, and SonofaFord. We were at like 500 when I first took over, but there were a bunch that were no longer living in Tx, or I had no way of getting a hold to them. The ones that I droped that still lived in Tx had not been on the boards in 3+ years and didn't have an email or pm active. I know I had to work backwards at first, but the numbers only go up from here.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:34 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Excellent work Scotty. Let see if they powers that be let me give you some green squares

Nope your too full.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Post Fiend

F350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by txspeedracer View Post
Thanks,

After looking for 6 months, I found a great 55 F-100 in the Houston Area for my Boss. He and I will be working on it as a daily driver. So far, we are focused on passing inspection thats due this month. A new wiper motor and some minor electrical work. Then, we are on to upgrading the brakes. I will get him to join the texas chapter, his screen name is KFISH.

Have a good day.
Remember the parts just have to work. Years ago I wired in a toggle switch to my wipers on a 64 to get it to pass inspection. The switch or wiring didn't matter as much as did the stuff work.

Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
343 now with these other 2 I just added. pls welcome TXstroker01, and SonofaFord. We were at like 500 when I first took over, but there were a bunch that were no longer living in Tx, or I had no way of getting a hold to them. The ones that I droped that still lived in Tx had not been on the boards in 3+ years and didn't have an email or pm active. I know I had to work backwards at first, but the numbers only go up from here.
343 is still a respectable number, and like you said, it will only go up from here.

“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” Will Rogers<a href=http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic401102_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/si...ic401102_1.gif </a>
Old 05-13-2010, 10:08 PM
New User

txspeedracer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F350-6 View Post
Remember the parts just have to work. Years ago I wired in a toggle switch to my wipers on a 64 to get it to pass inspection. The switch or wiring didn't matter as much as did the stuff work.

Post up some pics when you get a chance.

343 is still a respectable number, and like you said, it will only go up from here.
I will work on getting some pictures up. Its a nice looking truck and was with its previous family for 30 years. Our current inspection problems include and old vacuum wiper system and trouble with the brake light switch. My Boss is used to driving new trucks so he is in a steep learning curve.

I have been reading about the brake switch on the forum and have sone ideas to solve both problems.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Post Fiend

Can't wait to see it. that is cool. Welcome to the TEXAS CHAPTER and that goes to all the newbies. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Junior User

TXstroker01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey guys. As you can see, I joined the forum back in 2004 not longer after I got my old 2001 PSD. It's now gone, but now I still have a 3 more fords in the stable. Apparently I have to have 25 posts in order to recreate a sig (I used to have one, but it went away). Anyway, I look forward to meeting some fellow Ford-lovers.

-Brent

2003 Expedition 4x4 5.4L w/supercharger
2001 F250 SCLB PSD 4x4 (for sale)
1969 F100 Ranger
Old 05-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Postmaster

Brent we are glad to have you on board. Stop by and check out the B.S thread it a great way to get to know your fellow members.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:33 AM