Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Post Fiend

F350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputation
Need your vote

Well, actually my wife Pinkstroker does. http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/95...pionships.html

Any and all votes would be greatley appreciated.

“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” Will Rogers
Old 05-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Junior User

PinkStroker is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PinkStroker is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks for all your votes!!

Tony Wildman tunes stock-high idle-economy-daily driver-tow-street race
TransGo Tugger shift kit.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
profile.php?id=100000919328414 @TRUMBATURE Robert Trumbature FORD-MANIAC
VOTED Nice truck also.
CLICK HERE to JOIN the TEXAS CHAPTER
Check out the Texas Chapter pictures

Old 05-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Junior User

PinkStroker is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PinkStroker is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I hope that means you voted for me and not one of the others.

Thanks.

Old 05-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Post Fiend

plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.plumber01 has a spectacular reputation.
But of course I voted for you!!

Old 05-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Got you covered Chris. I really do like the truck too Patti
Old 05-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Hey patti got a question for you. How come your not a registered member of the tx chapter. I know chris is.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Hey patti got a question for you. How come your not a registered member of the tx chapter. I know chris is.
I know he is. I didn't want to seem like I was joining just to get the votes. Will you sign me up, or do I need to go somewhere to sign up?

Edit thanks for the vote.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:31 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Chris I saw a post by you about a week ago about painting this trucks engine and it looks nice. What tools and prep are needed to do that?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Postmaster

Click on the link in my sig. Then I can approve you.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:59 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
What?

Scotty are you sleep typing?

Patti nice looking truck.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Elder User

knash0727 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I voted... Good lookin truck
Vanessa - 85 F250 6.9L Diesel Standard cab 2wd LWB
Dead for now
Grandma - 74 F100 6.4L 390 Standard cab 2wd LWB
Old 05-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Post Fiend

F350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputationF350-6 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Chris I saw a post by you about a week ago about painting this trucks engine and it looks nice. What tools and prep are needed to do that?
She found a place that could powder coat the alternator housing so that's where it all started. We painted the intercooler tubes our self the first time. When she decided she wanted more done, we took the stuff off and had our local powder coating guy do it for us. Holds up much better that way.

“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” Will Rogers
Old 05-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Post Fiend

Bumping and Chris the rep police said I have to spread the wealth so I gave some to your wife....REP POINTS to your wife REP POINTS

Old 05-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Postmaster

Well I was going to get him for you Robert but I have to spread the love as well.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:53 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter