Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Posting Guru

MikeB 88 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks Ron

For stopping Thursday night when my Thunderbird quit running
Found a wire was pulling loose from a fuse block causing my Pertronix from getting full voltage. Once I found that, it was running perfect again.

What are the chances of someone you know meeting at a off the beaten path at 10:00pm.
2000 Ranger Regular cab
2.5L with A/C backed up by the 5 speed manual, 2WD.
170,000+ on the clock.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Anytime, Mike. Glad you guys got it going. I try to stop and help when the situation doesn't look dangerous. I didn't think about it until later, but sticking my arm out my truck window holding a big red flare might have looked like a stick of dynomite. lol. Hope I didn't freak yer buddy out. lol I carry flares in case my baby breaks down on me.

That was neat--what are the odds.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 05-07-2010, 08:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter