Old 05-07-2010, 04:17 PM
fordman75
Lead Driver
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Brand New Mallory Max-Fire Distributor - 351W

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $315
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): Accord, CRX & pre '92 Civic, '92+ Civic/EL & Del Sol, '06+ Civic/CSX, Fit, S2000, CL, TL & Vigor, Motorcycles
Item Condition: MN
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck

This is a brand new Mallory Max-Fire distributor for a 351W. Mallory part #1255404. This is a very cool distributor. It has a built in ignition box and is completely tuneable by hooking it up to a laptop computer. It also has a built 3 bar map sensor and a rev limiter.

This gives you a high quality billet distributor, a built in multi-strike ignition box with a built in rev limiter, boost retard and programmable "Vacuum" and "mechaniucal" ignition advance curve. Just add coil, spark plugs and plug wires and you've got a complete performance ignition system.

Here's a link to the Summit Racing page for more info. Mallory Ignition 1255404 - Mallory Max-Fire Distributors - Overview - SummitRacing.com

These are $417.00 from Summit Racing ( with handling charge ) . I'm asking $315.00 shipped ( shipped anywhere in the continental US, except Alaska, Alaska and Hawaii might cost more ) .

This is brand new, it's only been out of the box/tool box for the picture.

I need the cash for other parts for my project worse then I need the distributor right now.