Year: 1980 Make: Ford Model: F-250 Price: $1000 Mileage: 86000 Color: white Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): IA Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive Color: White Engine: 351W
I've been laid off from my job and decided to go back to college, so i need to part with some of my toys to pay for it all.
I have a 1980 Ford F-250 for sale locally for $1200, if someone on the boards wants it i'll sell it for $1000.
*rebuilt 351w out of an early 70s torino, rv cam 30 over pistons edelbrock intake and 4bbl carb(converted to electric choke) and the usual rebuild stuff
* rebuilt auto trans
* dana 60 rear std. with 4.10 gears
* starts and runs fine
* new drag link and front suspension
* new master cyl. and brakes all around
* put most of a lariat interior in it(carpet,rear carpet,trim,headliner)
* has the sweet 1980 grille
* new full dual exhaust from lmc
* Dynamat(sound deadening) on the entire floor
body has over 100k on it, showing its age a bit. has many new parts on it. cracked windshield
it does need king pins as its getting loose to drive, needs a little work, but nothing major or expensive.
8 ply digger hauling tires all the way around.
make a great truck for someone wanting to haul wood/scrap/whatever its a heavy sprung f250
Call me with questions or to come take it for a spin
Truck is located in Cedar Rapids,IA 52403